Don’t have time to update your photos on your site? Through Smash Balloon Plugins, save time and increase efficiency by only posting your photos to Instagram. And also, automatically display them on your website.
Basically, increase engagement between you and your Instagram followers as well as your number of followers by displaying your Instagram content directly on your site.
Don’t have time to blog? Save time by using the Custom Facebook Feed plugin by the Smash Balloon Team to generate dynamic content for your website. Whereby, when you post an update on your Facebook page, it’s automatically fed to your website.
Don’t have time to update your website? Eventually, save time and increase efficiency by only posting updates to Twitter and automatically displaying them on your website. Increase engagement between you and your Twitter followers.
Also, increase your number of followers by displaying your Twitter content directly on your site. Not to mention, all of that quality keyword-rich Twitter content is directly embedded into your website. Keeping things fresh for both your visitors and the search bots.
Don’t have time to update videos on your website? By the same token, save time and increase efficiency by only posting your videos to YouTube and automatically displaying them on your website. In the end, increase engagement between you and your YouTube subscribers.
So to say, increasing your number of channel subscribers by displaying your YouTube content directly on your site. As well as, automatically pushing your new video content straight to your site. To keep it looking fresh and keeping your audience engaged.
Here are their Main Social Feeds;
- Custom Facebook Feed: Automatically display your Facebook updates on your WordPress website. Learn more about their Custom Facebook Feed Pro!
- Instagram Feed: Keep your website looking fresh with new Instagram content. Read more about their Custom Instagram Feed Pro!
- Custom Twitter Feed: Beautifully Clean, Customizable, and Responsive Twitter feed for your website. See more about their Custom Twitter Feeds Pro!
- YouTube Feeds: Feed your YouTube channel content automatically to your website. Learn more about the Feeds for YouTube Pro!
It is super simple to set up and tons of customization options to seamlessly match the look and feel of your site.
Who are the Smash Balloon?
Smash Balloon is a fun-loving WordPress plugin development company birthed into existence in early 2013. They specialize in creating plugins that are not only intuitive and simple to use but also designed to integrate seamlessly into your website. Allowing you to display your social media content in powerful and unique ways.
Over 1 million awesome people have decided to actively use their plugins, which is an incredible honor that they don’t take lightly. This compels them to try to provide the quickest and most effective customer support that they can. Blowing users away with the best customer service they’ve ever experienced.
They’re a small, but dedicated, team based in Minnesota in the USA. Read more about them!
What does the Smash Balloon offer?
The Smash team is dedicated to providing the most customizable, robust and well supported social feed plugins in the world. For a pop-up photo lightbox, to display posts by hashtag, show photo captions, video support + more. Add beautifully clean, customizable, and responsive social feeds to your website.
Notably, the Smash Balloon Social Feeds for Webmasters have two goals:
- Creating and maintaining the most useful, functional, beautiful, robust and down-right most awesome social media plugins your website has ever seen.
- To provide the quickest, friendliest and most mind-blowingly amazing product support you have ever experienced.
Above all, the V3.10 of the Custom Facebook Feed Pro WordPress plugin is hot and fresh out the oven!
Not to mention, this update includes a backup caching system. So, even if there’s an issue with Facebook, for instance, your feed won’t go down. And also, a new way to easily manage multiple page/group accounts on one site.
With this in mind, see the full changelog at the smashballoon.com/change-log/ website. Not to mention, if you have an issue or have any feedback on how to improve their plugins then please open a ticket in their support forum. You can also Contact Us for more support and recommendations online.
Please, help us spread the word by sharing!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
You must log in to post a comment.