It tells you:
- their name and contact details
- what kinds of personal information do they collect and store
- how they collect personal information, and where it is stored
- the reasons why they need to collect personal information
- how they’ll use and disclose personal information
- how can you access your personal information or ask for a correction
- how to complain if you think your information has been mishandled, and how they’ll handle your complaint
- if they are likely to disclose your information outside the niche and, if practical, which countries they will reveal it to
When you register, subscribe, sign for, or purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us, such as your name, address, and email address. Limited respects your right to privacy.
It is the jmexclusives patent policy to comply with all applicable privacy and data protection laws. This commitment reflects our value in earning and keeping the trust of our customers, business partners, and others who share their personal information with us.
- Name of the Website Owner: Joseph Mucira
- Website Address: www.josephmuciraexclusives.com alias Web Tech Experts
- Location of Business: Maasai Mall — Ongata Rongai, Magadi Road, Kajiado County – Kenya
Although this Policy applies to all jmexclusives Internet Sites, each of its Internet Sites has a different purpose and different features. If additional or other disclosures are required for a specific jmexclusives Internet Site, then you’ll be provided with those disclosures. Especially on the site itself, or provide a separate Web Site Privacy Statement posted on that site.
» Personal Information Collection, Use, And Disclosure
To the extent required by applicable law, whenever jmexclusives collects personal information on a jmexclusives Internet Site, it will:
- Provide timely and appropriate notice to you about its data practices;
- Collect, use, disclose, and transfer your personal information only with your consent. And which may be expressed or implied, depending on the sensitivity of the personal information, legal requirements, and other factors;
- Gather your personal information only for specific, limited purposes. The data collected will be relevant, adequate, and not excessive for the purposes for which it is collected;
- Process your personal information in a manner consistent with the purposes for which it was initially collected. And or to which you have subsequently consented;
- Take commercially reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is reliable for its intended use. In particular, it is accurate, complete, and, where necessary, kept up-to-date;
- Do not use your personal information for direct marketing purposes without allowing you to “opt-out”; and
Take appropriate measures, by contract or otherwise, to protect disclosed personal information adequately. Primarily through or to a third party or transferred to another country, including transfers within jmexclusives.
» Voluntary Provided Data
For several reasons,jmexclusives Limited collects the information you knowingly and voluntarily provide, including to benefit from a feature or participate in an activity on a jmexclusives Internet Site. For example, jmexclusives may collect your information so you may receive email alerts. When you complete a survey or request product information, ask a question or email us feedback. In many cases, this information may include the collection of personal information.
» Intellectual Use
On the one hand, jmexclusives Limited only uses your information for the purposes for which you provide it. For example, if you provide your e-mail address when you sign up to receive e-mail alerts, we use your e-mail address to deliver the e-mail alerts you request. On the other hand, jmexclusives Limited Internet Sites may permit you to choose to use your personal information. In most cases, we ask you to indicate your choices at the time and on the page where you provide your personal information.
» Business Purpose
We may also use the information we collect on jmexclusives Limited Internet Sites for various business purposes, such as customer service, fraud prevention, and improving our products and services. In particular, providing you and your company with information and offers we believe may interest you. We may remove all personally identifiable data and use the rest for historical, statistical, or scientific purposes.
» Information Automatically Gathered
First, the website uses various web analytics tools (such as Google Analytics) and other measurement tools to help analyze how users use the site. Surprisingly, jmexclusives Limited may collect information automatically from your web browser.
- the IP address of your Internet service provider,
- the name of your operating system (such as Macintosh® or Windows®).
- And or the name and version of your browser (such as Internet Explorer® or Safari®)
Remarkably, the information we receive may depend on the settings on your web browser. Please check your browser if you want to learn what information your browser sends or how to change your settings. We may use this information to help us improve our sites and make them more compatible with the technology used by our Internet visitors.
To enumerate, Personal Information entails the legal details used to identify an individual. Although not limited to the person’s name, address, date of birth, marital status, contact information, ID issue, and expiry date. Similarly, financial records, credit information, medical history, where one travels, and intentions to acquire goods and services.
The statistical analytics tool doesn’t track or collect personally identifiable information about visitors to our site, even though the Web Analytics vendors do not associate your IP address with any other data they hold. Neither jmexclusives nor the web analytics Vendors link, or seeks to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user.
- External Links: This site contains (affiliate) links to other websites. Thus, josephmuciraexclusives and its authors are not responsible for such websites’ privacy practices or content.
- Security Measures: This site has security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
Website Cookies Policy And Similar Technology Terms
They may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services. Equally important, these tools collect standard internet logs and visitor behavior information anonymously. A “Web Cookie” is a file of data placed on your device when you visit a website. To enumerate, Cookies and similar technologies can enhance your user experience.
- Saving your user preferences, personalizing your online experience,
- Holding items in your shopping cart, and
- Sometimes, providing you with advertising tailored to your interests.
Luckily enough, jmexclusives Limited Internet Sites may use “Session Cookies.” Important to realize that a Session Cookie does not identify you personally and expires after you close your browser. In other words, cookies are small pieces of data stored in text files stored on your computer or other devices.
When websites are loaded in a browser, they are widely used to “remember” you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a “session cookie”). Or for multiple repeat visits (using a “persistent cookie”). They ensure a consistent and efficient visitor experience and perform essential functions such as allowing users to register and remain logged in.
A website may set cookies that you are visiting (known as “first-party cookies”). Or even by third parties, such as those who serve content or provide advertising or analytics services on the website (“third-party cookies”). Both websites and HTML emails may also contain tracking technologies such as “web beacons” or “pixels.” Typically, these are small transparent images that provide us with data.
As well as statistics for similar purposes as cookies. They are often used in conjunction with cookies, though they are not stored on your computer similarly. As a result, if you disable cookies, web beacons may still load, but their functionality will be restricted.
Whether cookies are legal or not depends on where you are, but it’s generally not illegal to use tracking cookies. In the EU, it’s not unlawful to use tracking cookies as long as you have user consent. But that’s only if your site is based there. Moreover, they can’t enforce tracking cookie legislation on systems outside the EU.
To point out, first-party cookies are cookies that belong to jmexclusives. Henceforth, third-party cookies are cookies that another party places on your device through our Service. The time a cookie stays on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing.
You probably do not want to block all cookies because that would limit the quality of your Internet experience. For instance, you can set your browser to ask your permission before accepting a cookie. Although, you can only get them from Websites you trust. As a rule, cookies policy implementation rules make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable them.
Especially on this website and on other application platforms. Not to mention the most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help Section of your browser or looking at the About Cookies website notably, which offers guidance for all modern browsers. Equally important, cookies allow a site or service to know if your computer or device has visited that site or service before.
They also help us understand how;
- the site or service is being used,
- help you navigate between pages efficiently,
- help remember your preferences,
- and generally, improve your browsing experience.
Not forgetting that; cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests. In reality, there are generally four categories of cookies. Including; “Strictly Necessary,” “Performance,” “Functionality,” and “Targeting.” With this in mind, the Web Tech Experts Website routinely uses a variety of categories of cookies to deliver services.
They are as follows:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: In the first place, these cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around the Service. They also allow you to use its features, such as accessing logged-in or secure areas.
- Functionality Cookies: Another critical point is that these cookies policy allows us to remember how you’re logged in. Whether you; chose to see advertisements no longer, made an edit to an article on the Service while logged out, when you logged in or out, and the state or history of Service tools you’ve used. These cookies also allow us to tailor the Service to provide enhanced features and content. In other words, remember how you’ve customized the Service in different ways, such as customizing the toolbars we offer in the right column of every page. Markedly, the information these cookies collect may be anonymous.
- Targeting Cookies: The Web Tech Experts Agency, our advertising partners, or other third-party partners may use these cookies policy. For one thing, to deliver advertising that is relevant to your interests. That is to say; these cookies can remember that your device has visited a site or service. By all means, it may also track your device’s browsing activity on sites or services other than jmexclusives.