Both the RumbleTalk Chat Plugin and it’s online group chat platform is the fastest and easiest way to add a full-blown real-time chat room to your site. And our customers? They simply love RumbleTalk!! We have more than 100k customer-created chat rooms using RumbleTalk. After one of our events, we received so many emails from attendees!
Especially, while giving us rave reviews about the quality of our videos and the smoothness with which our group chat functioned. It was a great improvement from past solutions. Feedback from the team was also incredibly positive! Any fears they had — like the lag time, feature failure, or inability to juggle Q&A — were quickly squashed.
There was zero lag and the moderators were easily able to manage the Q&A after a quick training session that afternoon of the event. Generally speaking, the RumbleTalk Chat Plugin can be added to any website in a matter of minutes. Moreover, in this guide, we’ve made a list of integration instructions that can shorten the embed time.
Therefore, create an online group chat for communities and live events. In addition, providing a direct private messaging chat for online experts and advisors. Particularly, through WordPress, Google Sites, Blogger, RumbleTalk’s integrations, etc. Whereas, you can now be easily connected. So, why mind this online group communication platform?
How The RumbleTalk Chat Plugin Works
In the first place, once upon a time, soon after the advent of the internet, the chat room was born. Remarkably, everyone loved the chat room because it brought people from all over the world together. In fact, as a way to communicate their common interests. But, when new technologies emerged, chat room fans found different ways to connect.
Thus, they left the chat room behind. In 2012, a geeky fellow found the chat room abandoned and out of date. Then Eyal, Nim, Lacie, Kirill, and Denis, decided to coach and train the chat room. They called their mission RumbleTalk. The RumbleTalk online group chat rooms platform offers a free forever chat and several paid plans with more features and support.
In reality, the RumbleTalk was founded in December of 2012. With the purpose of bringing the chat room into the 21st century. Particularly, after a fruitless search to find a mobile-friendly chat room service. Furthermore, the company continues to grow as communities around the world. Surprisingly, rediscovering the power of group chat.
Bearing this in mind, Team RumbleTalk now consists of employees working remotely from the United States, Tel Aviv, Russia, India, and now Kenya. That said, you can learn more about the RumbleTalk Team in detail.
The RumbleTalk toolkits allow you to:
- Send Text, Audio & Video Chat Messages
- Approve Chat Messages Before Going Public
- Monetize your Chat with Payments, PayWall, and Donations
- Have Private Chat conversations with Video and Audio Calls
- Customizable Chat Room Design Using Admin Panel or CSS
- Create Your Own Live Stream Chat (Mini Site)
- Mute Users and Allow Only Admins to Talk
- WordPress Group Chat Plugin Users Integration
- RESTful API & Angular, React Login SDK
Remarkably, the chat room learned to be everywhere at once! And he learned new flips and tricks! The RumbleTalk team gave the chat room a new style and a new name. Group Chat became a superhero, saving communities around the web! Faster, smoother, with low latency and intuitive features, group chat was back in the game!
RumbleTalk Live Group Chat Plugin – With HTML5 Code
Another great plugin feature is the RumbleTalk Live Group Chat – HTML5 by RumbleTalk HTML Chat Platform in one way or another for their sites.707,500 websites and online events are already using the
The RumbleTalk Live Group Chat Plugin is an online group chat platform built for ease of use and quick integration. A members group chat for a public open chat or for a private members-only chat. Ideal for member’s webchat, live online events, Group chats, live community, radio shows, fans clubs, stocks & forex trading, hobby, sports, group discussions, etc.
The key features include:
- The account owner may create one room or several rooms
- Different chat types to embed whether you need one or multiple rooms
- In every room, there’s a place for a group discussion as well as a private one-on-one chat between participants (which can be configured).
The chat platform is a hosted professional chat room plugin with a quick integration to your WordPress members’ user base. You may add it to any type of website, blog, or real-time event. Below is a tutorial video of how to implement the RumbleTalk Live Group Chat Plugin – with an HTML5 Code:
Unique features that can be set in the admin panel:
- Integrate your user base with one click – your website members will then auto-login to the chat.
- Moderated chat mode for live events – approve every message before showing it to all.
- Monetizing – charge for your time, collect donations or send a private payment request
- Private video and audio calls for private one-on-one video discussions
Ultimately, this is one of the best-unrivaled chat platform choices for websites and live events with powerful engagement tools, polls, and video calls. Bearing in mind, more than 755,000 online group chats created so far! And, after all, this makes your website stronger and your followers can chat with each other easily.
Member’s Group Chat
Built for members only. Only your members can view or participate in the group chat conversation. Best used in closed private group chat discussions.
- Only your members will be able to log in to the chat room
- Integrated with your own userbase
- Pre-integrated with WordPress plugin chat
- Easy integration – REST API, React, Angular, SDK, JS
The RumbleTalk Chat Plugin Support Features:
- Blogger – Blogger is a blog-publishing service that allows multi-user blogs with time-stamped entries.
- Concrete5 – Concrete5 is an open-source CMS for publishing content on the World Wide Web and intranets.
- GoDaddy – GoDaddy is a publicly-traded Internet domain registrar and web hosting company.
- Google Sites – Google Sites is a structured wiki- and Web page-creation tool offered by Google.
- IM Creator – IM Creator allows individuals and businesses to create and maintain websites, blogs, and online stores without writing code.
- Jimdo – Jimdo is a web-hosting service where you can create your dream website in just a few clicks.
- Joomla – Joomla is a free and open-source CMS for publishing web content.
- Mozello – Mozello is a website builder that lets you create modern websites in just a matter of a few clicks.
- Squarespace – Squarespace provides software as a service for website building and hosting.
- Tumblr – Tumblr is a service that allows users to post multimedia and other content to a short-form blog. Users can follow other users’ blogs. In addition, bloggers can also make their blogs private.
RumbleTalk platform is easy to set group chat plugin for BuddyPress, BBPress, and even WordPress. May it be for a members-only website, a social website, a live online event website, or even integrated into any platform using our REST API.
What’s More About The RumbleTalk Chat Plugin
As a matter of fact, it is a useful donation option for networks that unite people around altruistic ideas. With this in mind, helping you to make our world a better place together! Get Started! Is the PayWall feature also available for free accounts? Of course, you can use it also with a free account.
However, please note that, for a free chat, you can charge a maximum of $15 for login/ subscription. Thereafter, they’ll lift that paid access limit when you upgrade to a premium chat. Your clients can pay with PayPal for accessing the chat session. Important to realize, that once you reach the minimum $50 release level, you will be entitled to withdraw your earnings.
More so, into your PayPal account. However, if you did not reach the minimum within a calendar year, the funds will be released at the end of that calendar year. Also note that money transfer is made twice a month, on the 1st and 15th of each month. Moreover, payments are considered approved to release after 14 days.
RumbleTalk group chat can be placed anywhere based on our Terms & Conditions. This is not the case for the Paid access feature (PayWall). So if you want to add a PayWall to your chat, your chat should meet the following terms.
The Easiest Way To Get Paid!
Apart from chatbots by RumbleTalk, it also allows chat owners like you to get paid by charging chatters for entering your chat. Additionally, get payment from customers for accessing your community chat rooms. In that case, through a one-time or recurring subscription. Earn more by attracting new members!
Get paid for:
- private one-on-one conversation
- accessing the chat using a PayWall limited by time
- accessing the chat using a recurring subscription
- using a group donation button
Not forgetting that; RumbleTalk Chat allows you to get paid for your knowledge, personality, advice, or simply for listening. Talk in a group or in one on one conversation. All you need to do now is to Get Started and see it in action. Generally speaking, the RumbleTalk Chat Plugin is a great way to collect funds for your non-profit organization.
PayWall 1: Chatters Pay for LIMITED TIME! Give access to chatters for a limited time. You can set a price for a period of time in minutes, hours, days, and monthly intervals.
PayWall 2: Chatters Pay a Recurring MEMBERSHIP Fee! Give full access to chatters as long as they continue to pay for your services. Give your subscribers a longer window of access.
Note: For a free chat, you can charge a maximum of $50 for login/subscription. They lift that paid access limit when you upgrade to a premium chat. However, you can use it with a free account.
Who can find RumbleTalk Chat PayWall useful?
- Live events and niche communities: Get payment from customers for accessing your community chat through a one-time or recurring subscription. Earn more by attracting new members!
- Experts, Supporters, Influencers, and Gurus: Get paid for your knowledge, personality, advice, or simply for listening. Send private payment requests to your customers in a group chat or in a one-on-one conversation.
- Non-profit organizations and altruistic activists: A great way to collect funds for your non-profit organization. It is a useful donation option for networks that unite people around altruistic ideas. We help you to make our world a better place together!
You may not use the RumbleTalk PayWall feature for activities that violate any law or regulation including porn, adult content, promotion of hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance. A full list can be found in their terms and conditions. Of course, it’s also working with PayPal! Your clients can pay with PayPal for accessing the chat session.
It works for both group chat and expert chat. And, yes! You can set a paid access option for logging into a group chat or a private one-on-one expert’s chat. Once you reach the minimum $50 release level, you’ll be entitled to withdraw your earnings into your PayPal account. It will be released at the end of that calendar year.
How The Intext Keywords Works
Effortlessly harness the high amount of text written during a chat and point users to a specific destination. On one side, the RumbleTalk Keywords (InTEXT) identify specific words and highlight them live, while chat is in the process (both private and group chat). On the other side, the RumbleTalk InText then dynamically turns these words into links.
Whilst, allowing you to associate any word with any webpage, online documents, PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, PDFs, videos, and affiliate links. Whether the chat is on gadgets and you want your chatters to go directly to the seller’s commercial site, or whether it is consulting and you want to encourage them to open the advisor’s website.
The fact is that; you only need to think of all the possibilities you can do with InText keywords! By default, you get one keyword for free. This is normally sufficient for pointing to your desired URL. You may purchase up to 100 keywords from the admin panel, keywords section. If you need more than 100, contact us.
Overall, one reason why InText is so powerful; is that you can direct your users to affiliate sites and monetize your chat.
When you set a keyword and it is being used during a chat conversation, you’ll see an orange hyperlink instead of the actual word. This is the case for both group and private chats. Your purchased keywords are per account; they will work in all of your account chats. In free accounts, words are parsed every 3rd word.
While in premium accounts, words are parsed every 2nd word. Basically, the RumbleTalk group chat can be placed anywhere as long as it is not breaking any legal rules. The RumbleTalk online group chat platform offers a free forever moderated group chat and several paid plans with more features, and support.
Additional platforms for chats integration
- TypePad – TypePad is a blogging service and is a reliable, flexible blogging platform that puts the publisher in control.
- Ucraft – Ucraft lets you create a free website, blog, or online store, with no coding required.
- Webnode – Webnode is an online website builder system where you can create your own website for free for an unlimited time.
- Website.com – Website.com makes it easy for you to create a website and grow your business online with e-commerce and SEO solutions.
- Website Builder – Website Builder lets you choose from thousands of templates to create a stunning website in minutes.
- Weebly – Weebly is a free website builder and makes it easy to build a website or blog.
- WordPress – WordPress is the most known website platform.
- Wix – Wix is a powerful website editor. One can easily create a chat in no time.
- Yola – Yola is a free website builder where that offers free hosting and website address.
Best of all, all RumbleTalk toolkits allow for WordPress Group Chat Plugin Users Integration. As well as RESTful API, Angular, and React Login SDK. Equally important, if you want to know more about each platform, then you can visit their Knowledge Base through section 7 “Integration Instructions.”
- Demos for Beginners
- Application Features
- Paywall & Monetize
- Pricing – Free & Premium
- RumbleTalk Blog News & Updates
That’s it! All you need to know about the chat integration platform. So, if you’re thinking about adding a chat to your website, then you can easily do so with RumbleTalk chat. In reality, it’s easy to embed a custom HTML code or even install and activate the RumbleTalk Chat Plugin on your website, right?!
- Sending text, audio, and video messages?
- How about an image, gif, document, PDF, Excel, or PowerPoint file?
- Perhaps a Youtube video or a photo from a Google search?
Obviously, your chats support multimedia sharing, but something unique to your RumbleTalk chat is the ability to copy-paste an image from anywhere, into your chat. It’s as easy as that!
So, to do this, just copy the photo from anywhere (your desktop, on the webpage, etc.) and paste it into your chat. Likewise, to send files, you can also click on the paperclip button at the bottom of your chat. Whilst, to send a Youtube video, copy and paste and video link into the chat, and it’ll automatically be embedded into the conversation.
Whatever it is, we’re here to assist you. Not to mention, if you want to know more about our upcoming features and releases, then visit us on our blog web page. Or even, visit our Recent Blog Posts Page for more guides. You can also Contact Us for more help. Or even share your additional questions (for FAQs & Answers) in our comments section.