Choosing the right Google AdSense Ads for your website could get tricky. However, the jmexclusives team will take you through step by step in achieving the right schemes. So that you can start making money from your blog site using Google AdSense Monetization Program.
If you are using Google AdSense Ads on your blog or website, you already know how important it is. Especially, the exact ads which are generating the most revenue. May it be a particular page, or a particular ad slot or an ad of a specific size, etc.
Google, the US-based tech giant, owns different products and platforms. Among them, there are AdWords and AdSense. Whereas, advertisers bid for advertisement and publishers shows advertisement, respectively. Therefore, AdSense means a platform where interested publishers show advertisements on their websites, videos, or apps.
What do I need to start with AdSense?
There are some conditions, you should have to fulfill. Especially, before you start making money with Google AdSense. These conditions include:
- Gmail account
- In addition, Traffic.
The first two conditions are a must. You should have a working Gmail account and a live website.
The last one is not compulsory; however, your income mainly depends on how much traffic you have, so it is necessary to have.
What is Google AdSense Program?
There are so many ways you can make money by allowing advertisers to advertise along with your website. Of course, there are many advertising programs that can help you achieve that nowadays.
Google Adsense is one of the most preferable among them all. Google Platform provides a CPC (cost-per-click) advertising program that allows publishers to insert a small code into their sites. This in return allows Adverts to appear on the provided spaces targeted to and relevant to the web content.
There are many advertising programs that can help you earn money nowadays, but the most popular is Google AdSense.
How do you Implement Google AdSense Ads?
There are so many variables that affect the revenue and many of it is unique to your website and the layout of the website. The custom channel or URL channel is an important factor in understanding Adsense.
It is in deciphering and analyzing such data that the channels come in handy. You can create various different channels to segment and group ad units and/or pages so that you get a pretty detailed idea as to what, which and where is generating revenue for you.
Google Adsense provides you with the ability to create Custom URL channels as well as Custom channels. So, Adsense channels are basically a reporting option.
Creating channels gives you the ability to compare and contrast various factors. As mentioned, you can have URL channels and custom channels.
Google Adsense provides you with the ability to create URL channels as well as Custom channels. So, Adsense channels are basically a reporting option.
Adsense URL Channels
A URL channel gives you the ability to track Adsense performance for a specific domain or webpage. Create URL channels for a single page or a hierarchy of pages based on the URL.
For example, if you enter https://josephmuciraexclusives.com/category/training-learning-guides/ then all pages that start with this URL will be tracked by this channel.
Custom URL Channels
Custom channels allow you to group ad units so that you can track the ad performance as a group. Group Ad units in various different ways, the track all Ads across a section of your website.
Also, you can group Ads in a slot across all pages. Additionally, you can group Ads by size, color, or slot location on the page.
Adsense Ads Size and Categories
The Custom URL channels are there to help increase your daily revenue earned faster. By getting advertisers to bid on your websites or blogs real estate space. But the point is when you sign in to your Adsense account.
When you click online Ads, you click on custom URL channels. Learn more about how Google AdSense works.
Why almost 2 Million people have chosen Google AdSense Program.
- The right ads for your audience – Ads are reviewed to ensure they are of high quality and relevant to your content or audience. Even when viewed on smartphones and tablets. The result? make more money online.
- You are in control – Block Ads you don’t like, customize where ads appear, and choose which types fit your site best.
- Only the highest paying Ads go live – Tap into the largest network of online advertisers who are for your Ad space so you get the most for your Ads.
Some of the World Top Google AdSense Publishers include;
- BuildEazy – Les Kenny built a website to show people how to build things. With AdSense, he retired to make woodworking his full-time job.
- WikiHow – WikiHow has been using AdSense from day one. The revenue earned from AdSense has helped them grow from 2 to 24 employees.
- Navi Series – This online directory in Japan helps local businesses promote themselves. And, in turn, helps build the community. With AdSense, Kenji Shinjo can focus on content so businesses continue to thrive.
- Educación Inicial – A preschool teacher created a site to collect her school projects. Surprisingly, she connected to over five million teachers and parents. Using AdSense, she continues to inspire children all over the world.
- Japan Times – Japan’s oldest English newspaper has been printing news daily for over a century. It continues to offer paper readership with the help of revenue earned with AdSense.
- Papilles et Pupilles – A French food blogger quit her job in finance to do what she really loves. Share recipes with the world. AdSense helps her focus on creating content for her site while traveling to connect with other foodies.
I’m not a PRO user of Google Adsense Ads yet, I am still learning the new guidelines that are quite forthcoming. Another thing is that; I have heard that using your custom URL channels right might increase your revenue from ads up to 400%. And of course, I believe that depends, how efficiently you are targeting bidders.
What I do believe for sure is that, in order to get someone to click on your ads, you must have to provide traffic to your site. And also, the difference in how many clicks you receive for your Adsense ads will be huge. In that case, if compared to when you have 100 users in a month or 10 000 users in a month.
Therefore, in a nutshell, don’t concentrate just on Adsense, but also concentrate on ways to get more traffic to your site. And then, use the right Google Adsense Ads key methods (including Custom Channels), to optimize your performance.
That said, you can visit the official Google AdSense Page to Create Your own Account today! Start making your own revenue from your online website and blogs today.
- Who is a Full Stack Web Developer?
- Website Design & Development Basics
- SEO Best Routine Practices For Webmasters
- What Are Custom URL Channels?
Finally, it’s my hope that this article was useful to you as well. If you’ll have any additional commentaries, questions, or more suggestions, please feel free to share them in our comments section. Not forgetting, your personal experiences using Google AdSense Ads are also very welcome.
Additionally, if you loved the topic of the day, please feel free to share your thoughts in the comments box below. And if you’ll have more suggestions, contributions, or even questions, you can Consult Us and let us know how we can help.