Basically, WhatsMySerp is the best alternative to Attracta and many other related SERP Ranking Tracker Tools. Simply, because when it comes to your site SEO one of the biggest problems is knowing where you rank for different keywords.
And although there’s a lot of different solutions on the market, only a few of them are effective (while being free). That’s why the WhatsMySerp free SERP checker team decided to change that. Whereby, they coded their own SERP tracker and started releasing it for free to everyone.
Bearing in mind, Search Engine Optimization isn’t just about building yourself a search engine-friendly site. Whereby, it’s all about making your site better for people too. According to jmexclusives, we believe that these principles go hand-in-hand. Of course, you can spend your way (in terms of money) to succeed in Search Engine Results.
Related Topic: Search Engine Optimization | A Step-by-step Starter Guide
But, sometimes, that often comes with some serious downsides. For instance, it’s very expensive and the traffic evaporates as soon as you stop spending. Therefore instead, if you’re low on funds, you can focus your efforts on organic search engine traffic through an SEO rank tracker like WhatsMySerp.
What Is WhatsMySerp?
To properly gauge your SEO efforts and ensure your Google rankings are moving in the right direction, monitoring your website rankings using a keyword tracker is a must. And that’s where WhatsMySerp comes in. WhatsMySerp is one of the topmost, best, and free site ranking trackers for your website. With a free version which is more than enough for the average SEO marketer.
Related Tool: Attracta | Signup for a Managed SEO Services & Tools
It tracks every day where your site moves up and down in the search engine rankings. Site rank tracking gives you clear history of how you’re performing for any given keywords or search terms. At hand, WhatsMySerp has everything you need in a rank tracker.
From an intelligent interface, reliable features, and more affordable than anyone else. And, one thing for sure, it offers you the ability to check your SERP (or rather Search Engine Results Page) ranking positions so easily.
More so, without having to manually type it in each time. Not forgetting, there are a few use cases where this can really help out:
Consider the following:
- Do you have a large site content?
- Let’s say you have 100s or 1000s of keywords, checking each is going to get really cumbersome and boring.
- Curious how you rank on mobile?
- With a SERP tracker, you get more information about devices and how you’re doing.
- Languages or countries?
- With a SERP tracker, you can get results about keywords that you would need a proxy or VPN to search for yourself.
- What about long-term ranking history?
- If it’s not measured it can’t be improved. Knowing your rankings over a period of time is crucial to your SEO.
In nutshell, the benefits of using WhatsMySerp are just too many. It’s a Powerful Rank & SERP Tracking Tool, Completely Free! Notably, with this tool, you’ll be able to keep track of where your website ranks on Google with automatic daily updates or unlimited on-demand checks.
Consider the following:
- Mobile & desktop ranking gives you device-specific information.
- Search keywords through different country IPs for local ranks
- Historical data – know how you’re performing over time
- Save time by not having to manually check
- Avoid paying for expensive SEO tools (free is better)
- Always know your EXACT ranking position
- Deliver better reports to clients, internal stakeholders
- Prove the ROI that your SEO efforts are driving
There’s more of course – but you get it now, right? Furthermore, knowing what’s going on in your business is key to quantifying the effectiveness of your efforts. That said, let’s learn more about how it works in simple steps as illustrated below.
How does the SERP Tracker work?
It’s important to realize, for now, they are focusing on Google’s SERP. However, being able to check or track your Bing & Yahoo rankings are on their to-do list and are not very far away.
In that case, the WhatsMySerp Free SERP Checker will allow you to check the top 100 Google search results for multiple keywords. But, first, to start checking your site ranking, you’ll need to hit on the sign-up button and then create an account totally free. After that, you will be confronted with a screen-roll as shown in the figure below.
Secondly, you can use it to Analyze SERPs and to check your website position. It’s free, and available online – so no download is required. Consequently, before getting started with this tool, there are 4 most important things that you’ll need to do.
Consider the following:
- Enter your Website URL,
- Pick the location/device to search with,
- Enter the keywords to track,
- Hit + to add more,
- When ready hit “check.”
Google search results sometimes vary depending on your geo-location, device type (Mobile or Desktop), and Google TLD (e.g. google.ca). Below is a beginner user’s video tutorial on how it works in detail. Forthwith, you can watch the video guide below or just skip it to follow my further guidelines, especially, on its key features.
As Search Engine Marketers and Webmasters, they’ve built the tool everyone would want to use. With no more sifting through hundreds of search results or even running searches on mobile devices.
You’ll just check how your website ranks on Google. That’s it! For example, if you search the keyword “SERP Checker” on Google using a Mobile device, you might see different results as such. More so, in relation to if you had searched the same keyword on a desktop computer.
But, let’s look at some of the Key Features of WhatsMySerp below for your general understanding. So, do you need a bit more power on your site SERP and SEO? Well, this is the most accurate, affordable, and Free Rank Tracker available for you today. And as such, its key features include the following:
Mobile & Desktop — Tracking
- Basically, your Google ranking may differ between desktop and mobile searches for a variety of factors.
- Like user behavior, location, search history, and more.
- With mobile rank tracking, you can keep an eye on how well your website ranks on all devices.
Unlimited On-demand — Website Checks
- Equally important, your Keyword Tracker automatically updates daily so that your data is accurate and timely.
- Need fresh-out-the-oven rankings? You can refresh your rank tracker on-demand, as often as you’d like.
Local Tracking Features — Coming Soon
- By the same token, what if you’re running a local SEO campaign?
- Well, you’ll want to be able to track your website ranking in local regions.
- With What’s My SERP, you can do so for just about any location in the world.
Currently, it’s supporting over 100 Google regions and is still working to add more Local Listings in the next few weeks. With that in mind, you can also read and learn more about What is a SERP Feature? in detail.
Get Both — Free & Paid — Rank Tracking
- In general, you’ll notice that the Rank Tracker has both a Free SERP Checker Version and a Premium SERP Checker Version as soon as you Sign Up For Free.
So, go ahead and Sign Up For Free on WhatsMySerp to get unlimited keyword checks or go premium for $5/mo to track your rankings. As well as add unlimited domains and keywords, and even download accurate reports. Monitor how your SEO campaigns are progressing with a search engine position tracker you can trust.
The free version is more than enough for the average SEO. Whereby, you get up to 10 keywords and full functionality. While on the other hand, there’s a premium version where you can track 1000s of keywords for a small monthly cost. What’s more, there’s no trial or card required — it’s just free!
That being said, if you’re interested in signing up just visit their official website (www.whatsmyserp.com). And then click on “sign up for free” to get started. Just Create A Free Account to get unlimited checks or enjoy their free tool for 10 checks per day, then.
Not to mention, you’ll enjoy tracking your keywords and SERP rankings for free. So, what do you think about WhatsMySerp? Have you used the tracking tool yet? Please, feel free to share your opinion thoughts, and reviews in our comments section below.
- Best SEO Tactics | Get More Rich Snippets CTR & Ranking
- Site Ranking Factors | 5 Best Criterias & 10 SEO Practices
- Inbound Links | 10 SEO Tips to Increase your Site Ranking
- Broken Links | What are they & How do they affect SEO?
- Guest Posting | Why your Site Backlinks Counts on SEO
Finally, if you need more help and support in regards to SERP, SEO, or even SEM, you can Contact Us and let us know how we can help you or your team. You can also share your additional contributions, requests, suggestions, or other related questions in our comments section below too. Good Luck!