WhatsMySerp is the best alternative to Attracta. Simply, because when it comes to your site SEO one of the biggest problems is knowing where you rank for different keywords.
And although there’s a lot of different solutions on the market, only a few of them are effective (while being free). That’s why the WhatsMySerp free SERP checker team decided to change that. Whereby, they coded their own SERP tracker and started releasing it for free to everyone.
Bearing in mind, Search Engine Optimization isn’t just about building yourself a search engine-friendly site. But, it’s about making your site better for people too. And according to jmexclusives, we believe that these principles go hand-in-hand.
Of course, you can spend your way (in terms of money) to succeed in Search Engine Results. But, that comes with some serious downsides.
It’s expensive and the traffic evaporates as soon as you stop spending. Therefore instead, if you’re low on funds, you can focus your efforts on organic search engine traffic through an SEO rank tracker like WhatsMySerp.
What is WhatsMySerp?
To properly gauge your SEO efforts and ensure your Google rankings are moving in the right direction, monitoring your website rankings using a keyword tracker is a must. And that’s where WhatsMySerp comes in.
WhatsMySerp is one of the topmost, best, and free site ranking trackers for your website. With a free version which is more than enough for the average SEO marketer. It tracks every day where your site moves up and down in the search engine rankings.
Site rank tracking gives you a clear history of how you’re performing for any given keywords or search terms. At hand, WhatsMySerp has everything you need in a rank tracker.
From an intelligent interface, reliable features, and more affordable than anyone else. It offers you the ability to check your SERP (or rather search engine results page) ranking positions without having to manually type it in each time. Not forgetting, there are a few use cases where this can REALLY help out:
- Do you have a large site content? Let’s say you have 100s or 1000s of keywords, checking each is going to get really cumbersome and boring.
- Curious how you rank on mobile? With a SERP tracker, you get more information about devices and how you’re doing.
- Languages or countries? With a SERP tracker, you can get results about keywords that you would need a proxy or VPN to search for yourself.
- What about long-term ranking history? If it’s not measured it can’t be improved. Knowing your rankings over a period of time is crucial to your SEO.
What are the Features of WhatsMySerp?
The WhatsMySerp free SERP checker allows you to check the top 100 Google search results for multiple keywords. You can use it to Analyze SERPs and to check your website position. It’s free, and available online – so no download required.
Google search results sometimes vary depending on your geo-location, device type (Mobile or Desktop), and Google TLD (e.g. google.ca).
As an example, if you search the keyword “SERP checker” on Google using a Mobile device, you might see different results than if you had searched the same keyword on a Desktop computer.
As search engine marketers and website owners, they built the tool everyone would want to use. No more sifting through hundreds of search results, or running searches on mobile devices, just to check how your website ranks on Google.
So, do you need a bit more power on your site SERP and SEO? This is the most accurate, affordable rank tracker available and its features include;
1. Mobile & Desktop Tracking
Basically, your Google ranking may differ between desktop and mobile searches for a variety of factors. Like user behavior, location, search history, and more. With mobile rank tracking, you can keep an eye on how well your website ranks on all devices.
2. Unlimited On-demand Checks
Equally important, your keyword tracker automatically updates daily so that your data is accurate and timely. Need fresh-out-the-oven rankings? You can refresh your rank tracker on-demand, as often as you’d like.
3. Local Tracking — Coming Soon
By the same token, if you’re running a local SEO campaign, you’ll want to be able to track your website ranking in local regions. With What’s My SERP, you can do so for just about any location in the world. Supporting over 100 Google regions, and still working to add Local Listings in the next few weeks.
How does the SERP Tracker work?
It’s important to realize, for now, they are focusing on Google’s SERP. However, being able to check or track your Bing & Yahoo rankings are on their to-do list and are not very far away.
Consequently, there are really 4 things you need to do:
- Enter your Site URL
- Pick the location/device to search with
- Enter the keywords to track
- Hit + to add more
- When ready hit “check”
You can read and learn more about What is a SERP Feature?
What are the Benefits of using a free SERP tracker?
- Mobile & desktop ranking gives you device-specific information.
- Search keywords through different country IPs for local ranks
- Historical data – know how you’re performing over time
- Save time by not having to manually check
- Avoid paying for expensive SEO tools (free is better)
- Always know your EXACT ranking position
- Deliver better reports to clients, internal stakeholders
- Prove the ROI that your SEO efforts are driving
There’s more of course – but you get it, knowing what’s going on in your business is key to quantifying the effectiveness of your efforts.
Is the Rank Tracker Free or is it Paid?
Sign up for free on WhatsMySerp to get unlimited keyword checks or go premium for $5/mo to track your rankings, add unlimited domains and keywords, and download accurate reports. Monitor how your SEO campaigns are progressing with a search engine position tracker you can trust.
The free version is more than enough for the average SEO. Whereby, you get up to 10 keywords and full functionality. While on the other hand, there’s a premium version where you can track 1000s of keywords for a small monthly cost.
That being said, if you’re interested in signing up just visit their website on www.whatsmyserp.com. And then click on “sign up for free” to get started. Enjoy tracking your keywords and SERP rankings for free.
So, What do you think about WhatsMySerp? Have you used the tracking tool yet? Please share your views in the comments sections.
- Best SEO Tactics | Get More Rich Snippets CTR & Ranking
- Site Ranking Factors | 5 Best Criterias & 10 SEO Practices
- Inbound Links | 10 SEO Tips to Increase your Site Ranking
- Broken Links | What are they & How do they affect SEO?
- Guest Posting | Why your Site Backlinks Counts on SEO
Create a free account to get unlimited checks or enjoy their free tool for 10 checks per day, on them.
There’s no trial or card required — it’s just free.