Website Loyalty Point Rewards is the best way to encourage your customers by awarding points for the actions taken. For example, by registering on the site, friends referral, business affiliation, products purchase, etc. In that case, performed successfully in your WooCommerce store.
As a matter of fact, customers can get the benefits to use their points and get discounts on future purchases. Below are more added benefits. Such as;
- Helps to build the relationship between customers and shop owner,
- It increases your average customer lifetime value,
- Loyal Customers often refer your site to their friends and relatives which will bring new buyers to the site,
- Increases your customers and network traffic in your site,
- Helps to increases sales without Promotion cost, etc.
Top 5 Website Loyalty Point Rewards Plugin
1. SUMO Reward Points
In the first place, SUMO Reward Points – WooCommerce Reward System is the most comprehensive WooCommerce Points and Rewards Plugin. Not forgetting, developed by FantasticPlugins. Using this plugin, you can award points to your customers for actions such as Account Signup, Product Review, Product Purchase, Referring to others, etc.
Only registered users can earn points and make use of their earned points to get discounts on their future purchases.
Secondly, the earned Reward Points can be redeemed for future purchases. SUMO Reward Points offers the flexibility to offer reward points at Product Level, Category Level, and Global Level. Additionally, SUMO Reward Points supports simple, simple subscription, variable and variable subscription products.
Further, it supports Fixed Reward Points for Product purchase or Reward by Percentage of the Product Price. However, the coupon should be enabled in WooCommerce for SUMO Reward Points Plugin to work. Learn more About SUMO Reward Points Plugin.
2. YITH WooCommerce Points and Rewards
In general, YITH WooCommerce Points and Rewards is a premium plugin developed by yith. To enumerate, it allows you to set and manage points collections to loyalize your customers. Whereas, you can allow your customers to get the points for their every action and each purchase an item in your WooCommerce-based shop.
Also, you can have a clear overview of the points collected by customers in your backend.
YITH Website Loyalty Point Rewards Plugin Benefits:
- Collector schemes are a powerful marketing tool: they help loyalize customers who will prefer to purchase on the same store to get reward points.
- You will encourage customers to purchase again and spend more to collect points and achieve their goal (47% of buyers complete the collection of points to get a coupon or a free product).
3. Reward Points for Woocommerce
For your information, Reward Points for Woocommerce is a free WordPress plugin. Using this plugin, you can allow your customers to get the reward points for their product purchase in your WooCommerce store.
- The plugin is compatible with our Support Ticket System by Phoeniixx plugin
- Option to set reward points on the basis of the money spent by the customers.
- Option to set the redemption value.
- Customers get the reward points once the order has been completed.
- Option to see the complete reward points details of the customer based on Email id, Completed Order, Amount spent, Reward Points, Amount in Wallet.
4. WordPoints for WordPress Website Loyalty Point Rewards
Be that as it may, WordPoints is a free WordPress plugin. It allows you to set multiple types of points to award your customers for their various events occur on your site. You can list your users based on the Rank System[points earned on your site]
You can currently award points to users for:
- Posts – You can be selective in which post types get awarded points, and award different amounts for different types. Points will automatically be removed when a post is removed.
- Comments – You can award points to a user when they leave a comment, and also post authors when they receive a comment. As with posts, you can award different amounts for comments on different post types, and points will automatically be removed if you delete a user’s comment or mark it as spam.
- Visiting your site – You can award points to a user when they visit your site at least once in a time period; once per day, for example.
As a matter of fact, WooRewards is a WordPress free plugin. It allows you to set reward points and discounts to your customers for their product purchase on your site. You can define the number of points to award based on customers spend money and send an email notification to your customers to know about their coupon, coupon code, value, and validity period.
Also, you can view and update your user’s points. WooRewards comes bundled with a specialized administration interface. This interface has been designed with “ease to use” and “intuitivity” in mind.
By the same fashion, advertise your customers about the points they have on your website. WooRewards will automatically generate WooCommerce coupons and send the details by email to your customers. You can customize your emails and/or widgets in a few minutes, without any coding knowledge (html/css).
Website Loyalty Point Rewards Plugin Mention
Notably, S Loyalty is a comprehensive rewards program that helps brands build deeper connections with customers to grow their business. Merchants can use the S Loyalty app on their Shopify or BigCommerce stores.
How does a rewards program build on your ReferralCandy program?
In addition to increasing sales by getting fans to refer to friends, increasing customer retention by just 5% can boost profits by 25-95% for businesses. Having the right referral program can go the distance in boosting customer retention.
- The jmexclusives Consultants: Online Advertising and Marketing Strategies
- Shopify App Store: Loyalty Points Manager
- Hoicker: Top 5 Best WooCommerce Points And Rewards Plugins
- WordPress Beginners: Website Mobile App Conversion Overview
- MobiLoud Plugin: Native Mobile App Overview