If you are looking for simple steps for growing your business with B2B Marketing in Kenya, then you are in the right place. For one thing, in this guide, you are going to learn about some tricks that you’ll need to adapt to at the very beginning. Whilst, bearing in mind, that competing with global brands and other local counterparts can take time and effort.
On one hand, the good news is that Kenya has a booming market worth reaching out to. While, on the other hand, the bad news is that it will take a lot of work to stand out among the competition. B2B marketing is an excellent way for small businesses and startups to market their products or services to other businesses. It helps you connect with decision-makers.
Specifically, at different companies to sell your product or service directly to them. And now, as a business owner, you know your business inside and out. You know what makes it unique and how you can use that to your advantage; to beat your competitors and grow the business over time. Sometimes it can take effort to figure out exactly where to focus your energy.
More so, when you want to grow your business with B2B marketing strategies in Kenya. For this and many other reasons, in this article, we’ll explore some ways to grow your business.
1) Develop a niche market
Developing a niche market is one of the best ways to grow your business. One way to do this is by getting a patent, which can help your company stand out from competitors. Patents are good because they protect your product or idea from being stolen and exploited by other companies. They also provide credibility for your business and brand.
2) Get involved in trade shows and exhibitions
Trade shows and displays offer a great way to introduce your company’s products or services to the public. They are also a fantastic way to network and make valuable connections that could lead to further business opportunities. Trade shows allow you to introduce new products and services that may interest potential clients.
They provide a unique opportunity for you as a business owner or company representative since you can speak directly with potential customers about your products or services. In addition, exhibiting at trade shows is relatively inexpensive compared with other forms of marketing and advertising like television, radio, print ads, and internet marketing.
Since these events attract people looking for products and services like yours, it can’t hurt to get involved. The more relationships you build at these events, the better your chance of growing your company’s clientele.
3) Focus on online visibility
A crucial part of growing your business is building visibility. After all, people need to know who you are and what you offer before they even consider doing business with you. There are many ways that small businesses can leverage to improve their online visibility. Here are three ideas for how you can grow your business with B2B marketing in Kenya:
- Build a Presence on social media – Social media is great for small businesses to build their online presence. Social media allows companies to create and curate their brand identity by sharing content, interacting with customers and prospects, and posting original photos and videos. It’s also an effective way to connect with potential clients individually.
- Update and maintain your website regularly – To keep pace with the ever-changing digital world, businesses must regularly update their website. Regularly updated websites are more likely to rank highly in search engine results pages (SERPs), making them more accessible to consumers.
- Take Advantage of E-mail Marketing – Email marketing is one-way business owners can stay top-of-mind when potential clients might not be thinking about them. It’s also a way that marketers can help drive more traffic back to the company website or landing page, which may lead directly to making sales.
In addition to that, you can also sign up through a B2B Ecommerce platform like Zandaux. Ecommerce has become one of the ways consumers acquire products from the market. It provides a platform to advertise your products in Kenya and across Africa, thus helping your business to enhance its revenue through an online customer base.