According to Kissmetrics, Advanced Product Analytics Shouldn’t Break the Bank. Rather, it should help you move past unreliable session-based analytics like GA into advanced user-based insights. With a great product, great service, great price.
In the end, get the data you need, and when you need it. Whereas, Metrics Dashboard, Funnels, Customer Journey Reporting, Cohorts, Customer Behaviour, and Trigger-based Notifications are all in one place!
Through its fully packed features, Kissmetrics can help your business, regardless if you’re small and growing. Or even as established as you’re while looking for more in-depth data.
If you’re part of the other 99.9% of the world who isn’t super excited about his “Internet marketing stuff,” you’ve probably never heard of this man. He is the founder of Kissmetrics.
In addition, Neil is a New York Times bestselling author and was recognized as a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 30 by President Obama. As well as a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 35 by the United Nations.
What is Kissmetrics?
By definition, Kissmetrics is a person-based analytics product that helps you identify, understand, and improve the metrics that drive your online business.
Just like Google Analytics, Kissmetrics is a web analytics solution that helps you get, keep and even grow your customer engagements. Whereby, through KISSmetrics, it’s easy to track your customer conversion process. Discovering areas where you’re losing potential customers.
In addition, Kissmetrics helps you navigate the world of business decisions and tell you which of your adjustments are making the biggest (and most profitable) impact.
And by boosting your business reputation, it also helps you identify data and trends. In that case, which directly contributes to your bottom line.
Like which marketing channels produce the most valuable customers. In the end, they make it simple to get the information you need to make better product and marketing decisions.
While striving to make both installation and reporting as simple as possible.
What are the Features of Kissmetrics?
When it comes to its features, Kissmetrics has an amazing set of unique algorithms.
Such as the ability to track the effectiveness of marketing channels. Whereby, it makes it easier to understand where your most valuable customers are coming from.
Whether you’re spending money on SEO, SEM, Display, Social Media or email campaigns, it allows you to quickly identify which marketing campaigns are working.
And also, those that are not delivering results. Find out more today about what it can do for you!
What about the time it takes for a user to convert?
Not only does the Analytics Platform track the percentage of visitors who are signing up for your app or buying your product (your conversion rate), it also tells you how long it takes.
In particular, for an average visitor to do so. Allowing you to pinpoint areas where you can reduce signup time. Thereby, accelerating your revenue stream.
To enumerate, in web analytics, a “cohort” is a group of users who share a common characteristic. Like when they signed up for a web app.
With cohort analysis, KISSmetrics helps you visualize the engagement of cohorts with your site. Determining whether that engagement is getting better over time.
Using cohort analysis, it helps you determine what changes are improving user engagement (not just user growth).
Here are more features I know of;
Mainly, the platform is built to help product, marketing and growth teams increase conversions, engagement, and retention.
Whether you’re focused on product sales or product adoption, understand what’s working (or not) to increase performance.
Send automated behavioral engagements at the perfect time to get people happily headed in the right direction.
Customers become loyal when they get what they want and expect. Understand the value drivers that matter most to grow retention.
Get to know your customers through deep insights and engage them with highly targeted email and Facebook campaigns.
Simply, because you get data-driven insights with powerful segmentation and precision targeting all in one place.
So that you can better understand and engage your customers throughout their purchasing journeys.
1. Connect with your customers
You’ll also get actionable insights with the click of a button.
- Facebook and Instagram: Create dynamic, automated Facebook Audiences with a single click, for better targeting and higher ad ROI.
- Slack: Get channel alerts when someone joins a Population and notify your team when it matters most.
- Shopify and WooCommerce: Import shopping history, segment customers and follow them from the first visit to purchase and beyond—no coding necessary.
2. Implement Intelligent Campaigns
Where you Increase sales and engagement with automated, behavior-driven email campaigns.
- Improve Customer Engagement: Deliver behavior-based, automated emails that keep customers engaged every step of the way.
- Automate Precise Email Campaigns: Target the right customer segments with beautiful, precise emails for one-off and ongoing campaigns.
- Understand What Drives Sales: Measure campaign impact beyond opens and clicks to truly understand what initiatives drive sales.
3. Create Unique Populations
Capitalize on customer behaviors with actionable audience segmentation.
- Easily Monitor Key Segments: Define and track your key customer segments based on behavior and understand their growth over time.
- See Changes Instantly: Get curated data and reports about your key segments, so you don’t have to spend time digging for insights.
- Achieve Your Goals On Time: Understand which Populations need attention and launch new initiatives so you always hit your targets.
4. Analyze Your Audience
Use powerful insights to give your customers exactly what they want.
- Understand Customer Behavior: See the entire journey across devices, so you know what customers are doing, what’s working and what’s not.
- Surface Key Insights: Leverage ready-to-go reports with the analytics and insights you need to make better marketing decisions.
- See All Your Data: Don’t get stuck in the dark—access all your data anytime, without sampling or history limits.
5. Use Performance Infographics
They’ve created infographics on how Kissmetrics helps you discover some key performance indicators.
And the general key indicators include;
- Step-by-Step Guide to Determining ROI of Organic Search
- Step by Step Guide to Tracking Paid Ads
- Step-by-step Guide to Tracking Social Media
Also, check out their Kissmetrics demo to see examples of how a SaaS or e-Commerce business would use it.
How is Kissmetrics different?
Other analytics solutions emphasize page views or isolated events. That means they’ll tell you how many times a page was accessed, or how many times an event was performed.
But that hardly connects the activity with who your customers are, or how they’re using your site. On the other hand, Kissmetrics tracks every single time a visitor comes to your website, even prior to their signing up. That is, they can attribute their previously anonymous activity with their customer activity post-signup.
This allows you to understand where they came from, what they did, and what ultimately led them to become a customer. After they’ve become your customer, Kissmetrics continues to keep track of their activity and lets you see how valuable they are to you.
You can segment your customers on any properties you can provide them. Like plan level, A/B test variations, demographic information, and more. To slice your data and understand usage patterns and assess marketing effectiveness. Kissmetrics is known for its simple and quick reporting.
Once you’re tracking the events you’re interested in, you can combine them in our reports on-the-fly in whatever combination you can think of. If you need to see real-time data, use Kissmetrics Live to see what’s happening on your site right now.
What is Quick Sprout?
Today, Quick Sprout has expanded well beyond just digital marketing and is operated by a small group of online entrepreneurs, led by Lars Lofgren.
All in all, they are there to help you grow your traffic, business, and marketing career. Whether you’re a founder, freelancer, marketing manager, or executive, there’s something here for you.
Here is how to Get Started with Quick Sprout
You can also read and learn more on (Neil Patel Website) using the following links to:
- See his most recent blog posts,
- Learn more about why your competitors rank so high, and
- Also, How you can outrank your competitors.
Finally, I hope the above-revised guide on how to use the Kissmetrics platform was helpful to you.
Equally important, feel free to share your thoughts in the comments box below. See additional and related topic links below.