Website Loyalty Point Rewards is the best way to encourage your customers by awarding points for the actions taken. For example, by registering on the site, friends referral, business affiliation, products purchase, etc. In that case, mostly performed successfully in your WooCommerce store. Value their time for leaving a review with timely reward points.
Appreciate them for being your valuable brand advocates & referring their friends. Create customized reward pages that suit your brand style. Change text, font, colors, and more through the default Gutenberg editor. Recognize and reward the customer’s effort to endorse your brand indirectly through social sharing.
Some of the reward types include:
- Reward Points: Let customers earn loyalty points for every penny they spend.
- Free Product: Free Products and Gifts boost conversion rates and cultivate customer engagement significantly.
- Percentage discount: Excite customers with an attractive flat % of reward points for reaching every minimum spending.
- Fixed Discount: Recognize and reward customers for every win-win action they engage in.
- Flat Rates: Including flat discount coupons or vouchers — eg. Sign up, Purchase, Referral, or Review.
- Free Shipping: Increase your store’s customer retention rate by offering Free Shipping as a reward.
As a matter of fact, you can launch a website loyalty point rewards system for your visitors so simple. And even implement a referral program for your web business store to manage affiliates so easily. Whereby, customers will also get the benefits to use their points and get future purchase discounts.
Some of the key benefits include:
- Helps to build the relationship between customers and shop owners,
- It increases your average customer lifetime value,
- Loyal Customers often refer your site to their friends and relatives which will bring new buyers to the site,
- Increases your customers and network traffic on your site,
- Helps to increase sales without Promotion costs, etc.
In short, it’s quite easy to build a loyalty rewarding system for your web business customers. More so, as you create, manage and showcase the WooCommerce Loyalty program effectively. You can even create multiple loyalty campaigns based on various conditions.
As an example, you can have customer groups, product categories, language, currency, order properties, and more. Evoke a sense of belonging in customers with different rewards that suit their buying reasons and seasons.
The Topmost Toolkits For Website Loyalty Point Rewards
You can easily build a loyalty rewarding system for your web business. And, as a result, reward your customers for purchases, signup, review, referrals, and social shares. Deliver them a strong customer experience with a meaningful set of rewards. Offer Loyalty points and Rewards to customers for every action in your store.
Reward and encourage customers with loyalty points for shopping at your store. Welcome new customers with loyalty points for creating an account. Let customers discover your Loyalty and Reward program easily through a reward page. Manage customer’s Points, Transactions & Reward details in a clean dashboard.
Why Website Loyalty Point Rewards System Plugins?
- Increase Customer Loyalty: Rewarding customers to build a lasting relationship with your customers and increase repeat purchases.
- Boost Customer Engagement: Reward customers for every engagement at your store – purchase, signup, reviews, referrals, social shares, and more.
- Generate WOM sales: Acquire more customers organically through referral. Turn your customers into advocates and get them to refer their friends. Increase word of mouth sales.
- Increase the Customer Lifetime value: Increase Customer Lifetime Order value by rewarding customers. Engage meaningfully with the best WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugin.
Delight the customer on their special day with a reward by adding a personalized note. Create customized reward pages that suit your brand style. Change text, font, colors, and more through the default Gutenberg editor. As well as nurture your customer loyalty to grow your revenue and acquire new customers with the best WooCommerce plugins.
WPLoyalty is one of those plugins that can redefine your WooCommerce store. Launch revolutionized loyalty programs within minutes and reward customers for various actions they perform in your store. The key to fostering customer loyalty is engagement, the better the engagement, the more customers will prefer your store to others.
Increase engagement by offering rewards for purchasing, signing up, writing reviews, referring, social sharing & more. Acquiring new customers is expensive. If you want to lower your customer acquisition costs, WPLoyalty can help. Run a referral program, turn existing customers into brand ambassadors and acquire new customers cost-effectively.
The main WPLoyalty Plugin has features for Loyalty points, Percentage & Fixed discounts, Free shipping, Free product, etc.
Other Key Features Include:
- Various goal-based rewards
- Order condition-based rewards
- Insightful analytics & clean dashboard
- Display My rewards page
- Countless loyalty campaigns
- Every customer gets a referral link
- Reward loyalty points or coupon discount
- Convert points to coupons
Offer five different types of rewards to customers. Create a My rewards page so the customers can easily check the rewards they’ve earned. Loyal customers are necessary if you want to drive repeated sales in your store. And, WPLoyalty can greatly help you increase loyalty in your store. You can go on and Buy the WPLoyalty Plugin today!
In the first place, SUMO Reward Points – WooCommerce Reward System – is the most comprehensive WooCommerce Points and Rewards Plugin. Not forgetting, developed by FantasticPlugins. Using this plugin, you can award points to your customers for actions such as Account Signup, Product Review, Product Purchase, Referring to others, etc.
Only registered users can earn points and make use of their earned points to get discounts on their future purchases.
Secondly, the earned Reward Points can be redeemed for future purchases. SUMO Reward Points offers the flexibility to offer reward points at the Product Level, Category Level, and Global levels. Additionally, SUMO Reward Points supports simple, simple subscription, variable and variable subscription products.
Further, it supports Fixed Reward Points for Product purchases or Reward by Percentage of the Product Price. However, the coupon should be enabled in WooCommerce for SUMO Reward Points Plugin to work. That said, you can learn more about the SUMO reward points plugin in detail.
In general, YITH WooCommerce Points and Rewards is a premium plugin developed by Yithemes. To enumerate, it allows you to set and manage points collections to loyalize your customers. Whereas, you can allow your customers to get the points for their every action and each purchase an item in your WooCommerce-based shop.
Also, you can have a clear overview of the points collected by customers in your backend. There are quite some notable benefits of using the YITH Website Loyalty Point Rewards Plugin toolkit. For example, the collector schemes are a powerful marketing tool: they help loyalize customers who will prefer to purchase in the same store to get reward points.
Likewise, you will encourage customers to purchase again and spend more to collect points and achieve their goal (47% of buyers complete the collection of points to get a coupon or a free product). And so much more as elaborate in the full description guide here in detail.
For your information, Reward Points for Woocommerce is a free WordPress plugin. Using this plugin, you can allow your customers to get reward points for their product purchases in your WooCommerce store.
The Main Features:
- The plugin is compatible with our Support Ticket System by Phoeniixx plugin
- Option to set reward points on the basis of the money spent by the customers.
- Option to set the redemption value.
- Customers get the reward points once the order has been completed.
- Option to see the complete reward points details of the customer based on Email id, Completed Order, Amount spent, Reward Points, Amount in Wallet.
But, that’s not all, there is so much more as Documented through this Link that you can read and learn more in detail.
Be that as it may, WordPoints is a free WordPress website loyalty point rewards plugin. It allows you to set multiple types of points to award your customers for the various events that occur on your site. You can list your users based on the Rank System[points earned on your site]. You can currently award points to users for:
- Posts – You can be selective in which post types get awarded points, and award different amounts for different types. Points will automatically be removed when a post is removed.
- Comments – You can award points to a user when they leave a comment, and also post authors when they receive a comment. As with posts, you can award different amounts for comments on different post types, and points will automatically be removed if you delete a user’s comment or mark it as spam.
- Visiting your site – You can award points to a user when they visit your site at least once in a time period; once per day, for example.
With that in mind, you check out a beginner’s guide about WordPoints in detail.
As a matter of fact, WooRewards is a WordPress free plugin. It allows you to set reward points and discounts for your customers for their product purchases on your site. You can define the number of points to award based on how your customers spend their money. And even send an email notification to your customers as well.
More so, to know about their coupon, coupon code, value, and validity period. Also, you can view and update your user’s points. WooRewards comes bundled with a specialized administration interface. This interface has been designed with “easy to use” and “intuitivity” in mind. See the WooRewards – Loyalty and Rewards program for WooCommerce.
In the same fashion, you can also advertise to your customers the points they have on your website. WooRewards will automatically generate WooCommerce coupons and send the details by email to your customers. You can customize your emails and/or widgets in a few minutes, without any coding knowledge (html/css).
ReferralCandy now has an integration with the S Loyalty rewards program, which offers more ways for customers to earn points and redeem benefits. S Loyalty is a comprehensive rewards program that helps brands build deeper connections with customers to grow their business. Merchants can use the S Loyalty app on their Shopify or BigCommerce stores.
With S Loyalty’s ReferralCandy Integration, you have one interface to manage loyalty and referral rewards on desktop and mobile. For shoppers, ReferralCandy’s referral points scheme is shown directly on S Loyalty’s storefront overlay. For merchants, successful referrals can be approved directly from S Loyalty’s admin console.
Overall, this gives your business customers loyalty points that they can use to redeem offers, such as $10 off their next purchase.
In addition, S Loyalty offers sophisticated features in a comprehensive rewards program that can be set up in minutes. You can schedule campaigns with 2x / 3x points for purchases, customize your storefront overlay themes from desktop or mobile, and much more. Merchants with high volume sales will also appreciate other key features too.
Such as multi-user support for customer service teams, automatic points expiration, and automatic discount code generation. That said, you can learn more about how to integrate ReferralCandy and S Loyalty in detail. Likewise, you can see the other 7 of the Best Customer Loyalty Programs You Can Copy in detail as well.
- PayPal Donate Button | How To Implement It On A Website
- Donation Campaign | A Strategic Plan For Online Marketers
- Linktree | No #1 Tool To Create Smartlinks For Landing Pages
- 13 Ways To Implement Loyalty Reward Points For Customers
- 7 Best Customer Loyalty Programs & Ideas That Work Wonders
- How To Create A PayPal Payment Button For Site Transactions
- How Online Fundraising Works | Best Crowdfunding Platforms
That’s it! Everything to know about how the Website Loyalty Point Rewards System works plus a few bonus toolkits and plugins to help you implement on your website. All in all, it’s our hope that this guide will be of help to you or your business. But, if you’ll need more support, you can always Consult Us and let us know how we can sort you out.