As a matter of fact, Glovo aspires to be a multi-category lifestyle app. For one thing, with food delivery being the most popular offering. Eventually, through this App, you’ll buy any product or make your deliveries and express messages in the city.
- Do you want Glovo to go to the pharmacy for you?
- Equally, do they buy a pair of shoes for you?
- Would you like something to eat?
- Or do they ship a package for you?
- and, did you forget the keys?
- even Much More!
For sure, with Glovo App on your Mobile, you’ll have the full control. Particularly, control of anything you want – delivered in minutes!
About Glovo International Delivery Startup
Notably, the company was founded by Oscar Pierre, who is currently the CEO and Sacha Michaud who is the co-founder. Not to mention, it’s among the many startups that hopped on to the bandwagon of uberization of local services. Additionally, Glovo is among a handful of successful Spanish startups that have gained an international market share.
Glovers are independent couriers connected to the Glovo Platform. Whereby, these are people who have free time, own vehicle and smartphones too. And looking to get the maximum benefit by helping you resolve your efforts in the quickest and most effective way.
Glovo Service Solutions Support
The company has the vision to be a lifestyle app with all urban services. Available easily through its smartphone application. Food delivery service remains its most popular service.
Other services available on the app include Groceries, Pharmacy, Desserts, Courier, and Quiero (anything). The food business allows users to find and place orders with their favorite restaurants. Of course, which are picked up when ready and delivered to the user’s doorstep.
While this model continues to be its flagship service, the company is reported experimenting with CloudKitchens and Grocery Darkstores. Generally speaking, the Glovo app allows users to order and send anything. Surprisingly, in the three months, it has been present on the market over 30,000 products.
Equally, the app was downloaded by over 50.000 users and over 800 delivering people insured the delivering services. By the same fashion, Glovo was launched in Bucharest in May 2018.
Dropping Zone Locations
As of May 2019, Glovo is operational in 20 countries globally.
- Central America
- South America
- North America
- Former locations
- Chile (discontinued in April 2019)
Through the Glovo App trending highlights in your town, you can now discover even more. Making the right choice on the type of deliveries you’d like made.
Registering and Ordering from Glovo
- Enter the “profile” section to manage your payments by adding a credit/debit card.
- Go back to the main screen and set the delivery address. Make sure you select the right city in the drop-down field.
- If you have a promo code don’t forget to validate it in your profile before ordering!
Now You’ve 3 Options:
- Buy something from a restaurant or store: you can pick one of our partners under all categories.
- Send something. With just a pick-up point and destination, you can use a courier to send anything.
- Ask for something (Anything). Feel free to describe anything you need and Glovo will try to make it happen!
- Follow the steps required for each option and once you’re finished, a Glover will accept your order and deliver it in minutes!
- If you need to add more than one delivery address, you’ll need to place the order on our website, https://glovoapp.com/.
Important to realize, they charge a small delivery fee for the orders based on distance. And on the agreement with every dropping zone store. Be that as it may, you can see this in the display of each store.
In summary, through the anything/orice service, it delivers from a backpack. Chiefly, from a specialized shop up to the dress that the user saw in a store. And through the service courier, it allows the delivering of documents or picking up objects forgotten at home or at the office, sunglasses or agendas.
In the three months from its debut in Bucharest, the 800 glovers went with the bicycles, scooters or cars over 100.000 km in Bucharest. Delivering among others, 3700 kebabs, 5100 burgers, 2100 pizzas, 1000 eclairs, and 800 doughnuts. The average order per user is RON 50.
Finally, it is our hope that this overview of Glovo was useful and related to you. But, if you’ll have additional queries, please Contact Us. Or, you can drop your suggestions and contribution reviews below this post. Below are more additional links for you. Posist: How Cloud Kitchens Are High Profit, Low-Risk Restaurant Business Ventures