You’ve finally signed the lease on your new place, and it’s time to move in! But before you can start unpacking boxes and making yourself home, you need to clean the place. And unless you’re a professional offering a move-in cleaning service, chances are good that you don’t have the time or energy to do it yourself. Luckily, there are plenty of companies out there that specialize in move-in cleaning.
You’ve just closed on your new home, and the only thing standing between you and the front door is a pile of boxes. The last thing you want to do is spend your first few days cleaning your new home, but you also don’t want to start your new life in a messy house. By the end, you know exactly what you need — the best move-in cleaning service in Richardson TX —for the job.
Declutter Your Home For Move-In Cleaning Service
Finding a professional move-out cleaning service in Garland TX can be difficult if your home is cluttered. Here are some tips for decluttering your home so you can focus on finding a quality company:
- Sort your belongings and decide what you need and can live without.
- Organize your belongings into categories so it will be easier to pack them up when the time comes.
- Label everything clearly, so the movers know where everything goes.
- Make sure all surfaces are clear of clutter before the cleaners arrive. It will make it easier for them to do their job and avoid damaging your belongings.
Packing For The Move
When packing for a move, it’s important to remember that your belongings will be in transit for an extended period. It means that you’ll need to pack them in a way that ensures their safety and security.
- Flimsy boxes are more likely to collapse during transit, damaging your belongings. Instead, opt for sturdier options like plastic totes or metal filing cabinets.
- Space inside boxes can cause them to collapse or tip over. To avoid this, fill any space with packing materials like bubble wrap or peanuts.
- Labeling your boxes will make it easier to find items when you arrive at your new home. Be sure to include a detailed description of the contents and the room where they belong.
Fix And Paint The Walls
When hiring a company that offers move-in cleaning service, you’ll want to ensure they can fix and paint the walls to your specifications.
- Make sure you get a written estimate of the cost of the work before the cleaners start.
- Ask the company if they can provide references from previous customers.
It’s also, important to realize, that some companies may try to upsell you on additional services, so you must know what you’re paying for upfront.
Repair Floors And Carpets
If you have hardwood floors, you want to ensure they are properly cleaned and refinished before moving in. You may also want a professional move-out cleaning service in Garland TX, free of dirt or stains.
Make sure you choose a color you won’t get sick of after living with it for a while. And then, on the same note, if your new home has old-fashioned fixtures or hardware, you may want to consider replacing them. It is easy to add to your personal touch without spending too much money.
Get Cleaning Supplies
When you’re getting ready to move, cleaning your old place is the last thing you want to worry about. But unless you want your security deposit back, hiring a professional for a move-in cleaning service is your best bet.
- They’ll be able to give you first-hand accounts of their experience with different companies.
- Once you have a few companies in mind, check online reviews to understand what others have thought of their services.
- Make sure the company you’re considering is insured and bonded.
And then, thereafter, get a written estimate from each company before making your final decision. It will help ensure no surprises when it comes time to pay the bill.
Check Electricity, Water, And Gas
Checking the electricity, water, and gas is important in preparing your home for the best move-in cleaning service in Richardson TX. You will need to ensure that these utilities are turned on and working properly before the cleaners arrive.
Contact your utility companies in advance if you have any questions or concerns. It will ensure that your move-in cleaning goes smoothly and without any problems.
Terms And Conditions In Places
Be sure to review the terms and conditions of your chosen move-in cleaning company before hiring them. It will help you to understand what services are included in the price and any discounts or promotions that may be offered.
Knowing what is expected of you as the customer is also important. For example, some companies require a minimum of days’ notice before they can begin work, while others do not. In addition, be sure to ask about any special requirements your chosen move-in cleaning service may have.
For example, some companies may require that all carpets be vacuumed before arrival. Failure to adhere to these requirements could result in additional charges.
When hiring a move-in cleaning company, remember a few things. First, make sure you’re clear about what services you need. Do you need the whole apartment cleaned or just certain rooms?
Next, look at the company’s reviews and see what others have said about their experience. A good company will have plenty of positive reviews from happy customers.
Finally, when you’re ready to make your decision, make sure you get in touch with the best Supermaids INC & Carpet Care team of professionals as soon as today! They’ll be happy to help you find the perfect move-in cleaning company for your needs. But, if you need any other support, you can Contact Us and let us know how we can sort you out.