If you’re a designer or developer with writing chops, well, you can contribute to Our Blog for free or be paid. At the same time, if you’re in need of a B2B Freelance Writer for your blog or a copywriter for your marketing content, our bloggers are here to help you.
Now, let’s face it. In reality, we all know how busy you’re, and no time for valuable site content! We can greatly help! Our colorful web content is used as a lead generation tool for many reasons. To help your business reach its intended audience through social media sharing.
Grow your email subscribers or even boost your new business leads. We specialize in all forms of content writing and optimization service solutions. For all our new clients and existing customers alike. We always strive to meet all the needs and demands whenever we collaborate with a business.
Our key writing solutions include:
- Email sequences to get read, convert, and retain your customers,
- Long-form digital marketing content to get your business more traffic,
- Content that increases your search engine visibility and boosts your conversion rate,
- Web writing solutions that use a specific set of rules to maximize reader attention yet are easy to scan,
- Writing Search Engine Optimized (SEO) and Social Media Optimized (SMO) editorial content,
- So that, in the end, Google pays attention to your site, and your content is on your audience’s radar, etc.
That said, do you own a small business and think others would enjoy hearing your story or learning from your experience? Or are you a freelance writer interested in exploring topics of interest to our readers? If so, read on to learn how you can contribute.
Other additional solutions include:
- English Editing Services
- Copy Editing Services
- Substantive Editing Services
- Publication Support Services
- Proofreading Services
However, please note that due to the volume of submissions we receive each day, we may not be able to respond to all inquiries on time. But, you can Contact Us with your brief and custom consideration request.
Why contribute on jmexclusives
At jmexclusives, we publish practical advice and inspirational content for all new and existing or aspiring and active everyday entrepreneurs. As well as the web professionals who help them start, grow and manage their ventures. For entrepreneurs, we focus on topics related to the four stages of their journey.
The 4 topics to contribute to include:—
- Dream It: Nurturing the idea for a commercial, civic or creative project with more automation and better tools.
- Create It: Starting the project and creating brand assets, presence, and a first iteration of the product or service.
- Grow It: Implementing regular and repeatable processes, starting to market the offering and increasing investment in technology.
- Manage It: Improving the efficiency of doing business on a day-to-day basis, including increasing productivity.
In addition to publishing content related to the four stages of the entrepreneur journey, we strive to educate and inspire other entrepreneurs too. With web content that addresses the three activities that span all four stages of the entrepreneur journey.
The 3 activities to contribute to include:—
- energizing/empowering, and
On the other hand, we publish content of interest to individuals in a variety of industries too. Including — artists to healthcare providers to restaurateurs to real estate agents, etc. While for web professionals, we focus on topics related to various activities.
Topics to contribute to include:
- SEO Audit
- Graphics Design
- Content Development
- Internet Marketing
- Display Advertising
- Online Marketplace
- WordPress Beginner
- Digital Consulting,
- How-to Guides
- and lots more
Not forgetting, we also share real-world stories about everyday entrepreneurs through our eCommerce Systems blog articles.
The Kind of Contributors Needed
First of all, we’re looking for both freelance writers and guest contributors. What’s the difference? Put simply, freelance writers are assigned topics and compensated for their writing. While guest contributors are subject-matter experts who submit mutually agreed-upon original work.
You can define freelance as someone who typically writes for more than one client. And are paid per writing assignment or per batch of assignments. Perse, at jmexclusives, we have several high-paying freelance writing clients with recurring projects or ad hoc projects. There are many names you can call yourself depending on what service you want
Other freelance writers names include:
- Freelance Blogger:– Their main focus is on blog writing.
- Content Writer:– Their focus is on different types of content (white paper, blog posts, eBooks…).
- SEO Writer:– focus on providing highly optimized content for search engines as a way to rank in Google.
- Content Strategist:– They focus more on creativity and managing content.
- Freelance Web Content Writer:– The focus is on providing content for the web.
- Ghost Writer:– The main focus of a ghostwriter is on providing ghostwritten (not in your name).
- Professional Writer:– once you’ve worked as a freelance writer for a while, you can officially call yourself a professional writer.
Be that as it may, I (Joseph Mucira), the CEO & Founder of jmexclusives, call myself a professional writer. Since I’ve been a freelance writer since 2015 and am knowledgeable in my niche. Such as eBooks, blog posts, website pages, email, white papers, and more. You can see the other Types of Freelance Writing Services You Can Offer in detail.
On the other hand, a guest contributor or guest authorship is a practice in which senior researchers are listed as co-authors. Despite having had little to do with the work involved in publishing original research reports — on research reports that are the works of others. For example, undergraduates and postdoctoral fellows working in their lab.
How to contribute as a guest
In other words, we’re looking for guest contributors to our blog, which focuses on challenges and developments related to research, publishing, and academic writing. If you are interested to write on such topics, jmexclusives is a great platform to share your content on. With a diverse audience comprising of early-stage researchers, industry professionals, and graduate students.
By writing for our web agency, you get a chance to interact with a diverse community from the research and STM industry and increase your visibility. You’ll also gain the experience of writing for a niche international audience of researchers. As well as industry professionals from the STM industry, and academic societies.
Equally important, you’ll also get a chance to collaborate with like-minded peers on different writing projects. More so, have your own profile page with an option to link it to your website.
As you also highly improve your writing portfolio.
What we are looking for:
- Budding science journalists,
- Specialists writing on science-related policy,
- Featured experts writing in scholarly publications,
- Industry professionals working with journals or publishers,
- Academic or Research writing (Notes, Tips, Best Practices, “How to”, Checklists),
- Careers in research or scholarly publishing industry,
- Science policies and debates, etc.
It’s also important to realize, all authors (both freelance writers and guest contributors) get a byline on their articles, plus a dedicated author profile page. While showing them how to put those insights they write about into practice.
What to expect as a freelance writer
- Interesting Topics: We want articles that give our readers new insights and ideas.
- User Experience: If they can learn from your experience, all the better.
- Mind Connect: Our blog’s editorial team both assigns specific article topics and accepts writer pitches.
- Great Ideas: If you’ve got a great idea that you think will appeal to our readership, send it our way!
- Strong Voice: Our blog’s editorial tone is fun and conversational, even a bit irreverent.
- Be Authoritative: We seek freelancers who can write with authority while keeping it real.
- Agreeable Deadlines: We love ‘em. We give our freelance writers ample time to complete assignments.
- Robust, Well-cited Articles: We want blog posts that include practical examples and attribute sources where appropriate.
- A Fair Compensation: The amount we pay for each article depends on factors like article length and complexity
Notably, we also consider author influence as a key factor to contribute to our blog or an added advantage too. Whilst, we pay per article.
What to expect as a guest contributor
As a matter of fact, at jmexclusives, we strive to publish content that is useful and informative to our readers. But, guest posts should not include blatant self-promotion, link schemes, marketing, or sales pitches. Otherwise, they should include:
- Original Work: All submitted work must be original (not syndicated/republished from elsewhere).
- Trending Topics: We’re looking for a fresh take on trending topics in your area of expertise.
- Experience Matters: Write about what you know: your experiences, expertise, and professional opinions.
- Key Citations: Just be sure to cite sources where appropriate to support your claims.
- Any Day/Time: Pitch us your topic and we’ll let you know if it’s a good fit for our audience and editorial calendar.
- No Blatant Self-promotion: We’re happy to include a few linkbacks to relevant related content on your blog or website,
- Publish Date TBD: If we accept your guest post, we’ll let you know when it will publish, based on our editorial calendar.
NB: In all cases, we reserve the right to make edits to submitted work for content, formatting, style, and tone.
While Reporting Research Consider:
While Publishing Research Consider:
Our guidelines for guest posts are:
- First, the word count for each blog article should be at least 1000 plus words,
- Secondly, a written content that’s original with adequate references for verification,
- Likewise, the article should be written as per CMOS writing style in a conversational tone,
- As you contribute, you can include statistics, numerical data, quotes, ideas, and fun facts,
- Ensure accuracy of content with adherence to grammar, punctuation, and correct terminology,
- Most preferably, all articles shall be reviewed by SEOs before publication.
Perse, all the final drafts you contribute to will be shared with the writers for approval. Bearing in mind, if the articles being published are guest contributions, there would be no remuneration for writing these articles as such.
Then again, by all means, our SEO Webmasters will share the published posts (with proper credits) on different social platforms. And, not forgetting, the writers should also promote their articles on their respective but best social media channels once published.
What to expect as our customer
Allow our SEOs to take all your website content to the next level. Get quality guest posting with 5+ backlinks on our top-ranking websites. Some with PR9 & DA (Domain Authority) of 30 to 70 Plus. Bearing in mind, as of today, a web SEO audit is more difficult than any other time before.
Why? Obviously, because SERPs like Google mainly focus on quality backlinks only. Making it hard for many sites to rank high. From Quality Guest Posts Blogging to Permanent Do Follow (DF) Backlinks! In the present day, your site backlinks mention the lifeblood of both on-page and off-page reputation awareness.
Related Topic: Online Jobs That Require Little Or No Experience
Whatever the situation, you can now rest easy through our custom SEO services. So, do you want to rank your site high on all search engine result pages? We provide 100% unique IPs, safe & white hat effective (indexable) content. And that’s manually done too (no robot use or software manipulation).
In nutshell, at jmexclusives, we are passionate about helping early-career researchers overcome all challenges in publishing their work in top journals. This also reflects in our efforts to help experienced and busy researchers in building their research profile and maximize opportunities for career growth.
Primarily, we focus on providing knowledge resources on research writing, publishing in journals, and promotion of published work. We see these areas as the least transparent and most misunderstood aspects of academic publishing. As well as a major obstacle for groundbreaking research getting published.
Related Topic: Guest Posting | Why your Site Backlinks Counts on SEO
Clearly, we believe that there is a better way to aid academics. For instance, in fulfilling their research goals through a more practical, multilingual, up-to-date, and less intrusive avenue. Where they can also gain insightful knowledge and acquire skills to achieve publication success.
In this digital age, career progression for researchers primarily depends on their successful publication history. To facilitate this, that’s why we developed a structured, flexible, and certified online learning platform. Especially, for busy researchers that enables them to enrich their research skills and enhance their career growth.
Related Topic: Online Writing | 5 Ways to Start Making Money Blogging
Keeping in mind the difficulties faced by academic researchers in finding the right solutions to their research problems, our premier consultation service helps authors connect with renowned experts from their field. Through live 1-on-1 video, interactions to discuss their research questions or address any writing or publishing-related issues.
Finally, for more support on how to contribute, you can always Contact Us and let us know how we can help you.