Streamline your Radio Podcast Publishing workflow through the help of the Blubrry Hosting Platform. Especially, with the most flexible tools for all your Online Podcasting. And notably, Podcasting was first mentioned by Ben Hammersley back in 2004. In reality, the story was covered by the Guardian Newspaper Article in which he had possible names for this new booming medium.
However, later on, the word “pod” which was borrowed from Apple’s “iPod” digital media player began taking roots. The other portion of the Podcast word “cast” was lifted from the radio’s “broadcast” term. As can be seen, the two words intermarried to form one popular word “Podcast.”
Even though one of the words was borrowed from Apple’s iPod, it doesn’t mean you need an iPod for that matter. You can listen to your favorite Podcast online through your browser. But, if you know How to Get Started with Podcast Broadcasting, then you need a Podcast Hosting partner (Blubrry).
What is Blubrry?
By definition, Blubrry.com is a podcasting community and directory that gives creators the power to do amazing and endless missions. While at the same time, allowing the users to; make money, get detailed audience measurements and host their audios and videos online.
And, whether you are a media creator, advertiser, blogger or even media consumer, Blubrry is your next digital media interface. Not forgetting, RawVoice, Blubrry’s parent company, is a member of the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB.net).
All in all, which comprises more than 650 media and technology companies that sell, deliver and optimize digital advertising or marketing campaigns. To look out for the interests of content creators, the Blubrry team will take an active role in an IAB committee. Above all, that will create a white paper on podcasting and any additional standards work.
Why should Podcasters choose Blubrry?
Have you ever dreamed of having your own radio show? Are you a recording artist hoping to have your songs heard by the masses? Decades ago, you would have needed a lot of connections — or a fortune — to get heard.
But now, thanks to the Internet and its instantaneous connection to millions of people, your dreams can become reality. Just as blogging has enabled almost anyone with a computer to become a bona fide reporter, podcasting allows virtually anyone with a computer to become a radio disc jockey, talk show host or recording artist.
By the same token, gain the ability to access new markets via hundreds of available content channels that reach a worldwide audience of nearly all demographics. With this in mind, here are some more compelling reasons why advertisers should send their message via Blubrry.
The main reasons as to why advertisers should consider Blubrry:
- The Blubrry community has a strong track record in managing advertising deals for organizations seeking to leverage the power of podcasting.
- A constant flow of new content means extremely dynamic opportunities to reach powerful new markets the world over.
- Their integrated advertising surveys allow Blubrry to quickly identify and present the shows that will meet your advertising needs.
- You get the flexibility to select only the podcast shows that fit the needs for your specific campaign.
Here are the main reasons for Podcasters choosing Blubrry:
Blubrry, a subsidiary of RawVoice, is a privately owned and operated company. And also, that unlike other podcasting companies – is based 100 percent in the United States.
With this in mind, here are more supporting leads;
- They utilize a state of the art content delivery network to guarantee best-in-class performance.
- Also, they’ve got the most accurate podcast statistics included in every hosting account. Their stats are trusted by advertisers and used by major TV and radio networks.
- Their hosting is integrated with WordPress via PowerPress. So, you do not have to go to another site to publish your podcast.
- Equally, they provide the PowerPress plugin with easy integration into your individual websites.
- Blubrry has a strong support team and is the only podcast company with free phone support, and scheduled video conferences. One-on-one consulting is also available.
How do you start a Podcast?
On the contrary, creative Podcasts are an effective, portable, convenient and intimate way to deliver and produce content. On the other hand, Podcast allows you to build an ongoing relationship with your clients, employees, and partners.
Considering, these are some of the people you might have personally met, transacted business together or had an online interaction. If you are a movie lover, on the “God Friended Me Movie,” the main character by the name (NAME) mainly utilizes the use of his Podcast alongside each episode.
Whether during the realm introduction of his next episode or even concluding the experience learned after the episodes. As the story develops, he is seen introducing new faces to his Podcast as well as offering some of the challenges he faces on his show.
How do you Get Started with Blubrry PowerPress Plugin?
Eventually, PowerPress is the No. 1 podcasting plugin available on WordPress.org. With more than 100 features and 75,000 active installs, Blubrry-PowerPress-Plugin is consistently upgraded and maintained. In that case, to remain the most powerful podcasting plugin.
Surprisingly, unlike other WordPress Plugins, PowerPress is free, easy to use, simple to install and optimized for all your podcasting needs. Simply put, install with one click, configure the iTunes settings in minutes, then start podcasting.
The key features of the Blubrry free Podcasting Plugin include:
- iTunes compliant RSS feeds,
- subscribe tools including a subscribe sidebar widget and subscribe page template,
- in-page media players,
- podcast SEO tools and more!
Other options of the Blubrry Website Hosting platform include:
- WordPress: Utilize the most popular website platform in the world with more than 45,000 Plugins and Themes.
- PowerPress: Add the Blubrry PowerPress podcasting plugin to receive all of the essential podcasting features to your WordPress site.
- Podcast Website: Blow away the competition with the most feature-rich podcast website on the planet!
Is hosting a Podcast on Blubrry beneficial?
Ever listened to a podcast and thought, “Hey, I could do that.”? Or maybe you’ve heard of others making six figures every month from podcasting.
The good news is that the barrier to entry for starting a podcast is low. Even without technical skills, almost anyone can start a podcast. But, why or how are they beneficial?
1. Broadcasting is more Personal
In a Podcast, the narrator addresses directly to you. And also, the content if recorded, is directly subjective to you as the listener. In addition to interacting with you as the listener verbally or through Video.
People would also easily communicate with the Podcast owner and other subscribers. Through live chats and comments making it a community of individuals sharing a common interest.
2. Content is Convenient and Easy to Consume
Once you subscribe to a Podcast Feed, a newly created Podcast is automatically downloaded to your computer as soon as it is made available.
As an illustration, Podcast is open to just anyone who demands to share views and communicate to the world. It is not as exclusive as the big-name media.
3. Pre and Post Production Cost
Since Podcasts are delivered digitally, they eliminate additional costs incurred through other forms of communication. Including postage, printing, and paperwork.
As long as the subscriber gets interested, for most, entry is free through a simple process of RSS icon or the Subscription Button.
Unlike other medium platforms, the Subscriber is provided with all useful guides, especially registration directly on the screen. The download is automatic provided the settings are correct without hidden settings and program broadcast features.
4. Podcast Broadcasting is time-efficient
A podcast is one of the most time-efficient forms of digital communication. Which means you can listen while driving, while in the office or when back at home. Owing to that some families don’t have in-house internet, you are able to save the newly downloaded Podcast into your external memory.
Also writing a whole topic easy on your blog site is in no comparison to audio voice over. Especially if you’re not a prowess typesetter or even the computer keyboard master.
This means within a day you can have a summarized version of any typically standard blog post.
5. It’s an on-demand Technology
As an example, listeners make their own decisions on what to hear, and when they want to hear it. By a majority vote, it is easy to timely plan your delivery time. On one hand, this means you are competing for their ears and eyes.
6. A way to Deliver on a Social Media
Your Podcast subscribers are the core of your online community. And with time, they’ll be your best prospects for deepening the relationship through cross-selling and loyalty tactics. Truly, a Podcast is unique. Since it can immediately deliver itself to multiple Podcast distribution points. Such as iTunes and Sticher Radio or Podcatcher applications. Through a process of syndication known as RSS (Really Simple Syndication).
7. Sampled Podcast List of Partners
Equally important, the jmexclusives online business consultancy agency provides some of the key Podcast Narrators and Podcast Shows with exclusive online affiliate and referral marketing. Another key point is that; the best way to understand the potential a Podcast has is by Tuning in to watch and listen from those that interest you.
Below are some of the few affiliate Podcasts
- The Heart of the Matter – Dr. Jane Wamucii (BLOOM Restoration Ministry).
- The Voice of Empowerment – Beatrice Nduta ( Pinnacle of Praise Show).
Although podcasting first found popularity within the techie set, it has since caught on with the general public. Log on to one of several podcast sites on the Web, and you can download any content. Ranging from music to philosophy to sports.
Podcasting combines the freedom of blogging with digital audio technology to create an almost endless supply of content. Some say this new technology is democratizing the once corporate-run world of radio.
Unlike Internet radio, users don’t have to ‘tune in’ to a particular broadcast. Instead, they download the podcast on-demand or subscribe via an RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feed, which automatically downloads the podcast to their computers.
I hope the above-revised guide was helpful towards your online radio hosting and podcast publishing. But, if you’ll have additional Contributions, Suggestions, Support Guides, Personal Experiences or even further Questions, please Contact Us.
Furthermore, your Generous Donations will be highly appreciated. In regards to this topic discussed herein, consider the links provided below as useful and related too.
- Podcast Broadcasting: What You Need To Know
- GDPR frequently asked questions for Podcasters
- WordPress PowerPress Plugin: How Do You Install It?
- Block Editor (Gutenberg): Updates For WordPress Users
- What is WordPress Themes and Plugins?
You must log in to post a comment.