In general, Audiovisual Production (AV) (less commonly), and also called (Audio-Visual) means possessing both a sound and a visual component. Such as slide-tape presentations, films, television programs, church services, and live theater productions.
Important to realize, computer-based audiovisual production equipment is often used in the education system. For instance, with many schools and universities installing projection equipment and using interactive whiteboard technology.
Another audiovisual production expression is the visual presentation of sound (visual music). Getting to do something well does not mean it is the end, we always challenge ourselves with what drives us to the world-beater position in everything we do.
What are the Audiovisual materials?
In the first place, audiovisual production materials are important to all circles of learning that start from the lowest to the highest. Including;
- informal education starting at home,
- then the nursery,
- tertiary, and
So AVMs are recognized and accepted as essential means of increasing the effectiveness of teaching, learning and research purpose.
According to The Librarian Glossary (1987) “AVMs as non-book materials like tapes, slides, films. And which are renewed and recent to rather than read as books.
In other words, AVMs can contribute much to teaching and research by stimulating interest. And also, providing valuable information and expanding the horizon of experience.
Audiovisual Materials (AVMs) are those things can be understood by observing the visual aspect of anything.
Dike (1993) define “Audio Visual Resources are those materials which do not depend solely upon reading to convey meaning and present information through the sense of hearing as audio resources or through a combination of both senses.
With the dramatic change of technology, now Audiovisual Production materials are used in the library. Equally, through the information centers, various organizations, etc.
In addition to the institutions which are related to providing and disseminating information. Especially towards their respective clients.
What are the examples of Audiovisual?
For your information, examples of visual aids include elements such as Charts, Black and while boards, Maps, Pictures, Models, Text-books, Slide projector, Transparency, Flash-cards, Print materials, etc.
Audiovisual Aids examples are LCD project, Film projector, TV, Computer, VCD player, Virtual Classroom, Multimedia, etc.
Broadly Audiovisual Materials are of three types. Including;
1. Auditory Materials
Auditory means of or relating to the hearing. This include:
- Sound Films
- Telephone, etc.
2. Visual Materials
Visual Materials are those materials that we see and can be understood by observing the visual aspect of an object. They include:
- Projected materials- slide, film-strips, film
- Illustrated books
- Cartoons, etc.
3. Audiovisual Materials
Audio-Visual Materials are a combination of Auditory and visual materials. This may include:
- Motion Picture
- Printed materials with recorded sound
- Demonstration Tutorials
What are the benefits of Audiovisual materials?
The use of Audiovisual devices in teaching and learning has increased in the past few years. In reality, due to technological developments.
For example, technology makes teaching and learning more interesting for the students as well as the teachers. Especially, as a result of a number of audiovisual materials used in this sector.
Audiovisual Materials Impact on Teaching and Learning:
- Audio-Visual Materials can create all of the reading materials more effective and attractive to all students in a classroom.
- All the learning materials can be represented properly with accurate illustration with the help of Audio-Visual Materials.
- Audio-Visual Materials can bring variation and diversity among the learning material for the convenience of the students.
- AVMs provide a learning experience that could not have been provided more easily with traditional materials.
- These can make a real contribution that will be useful and effective in realizing learning goods.
- Audiovisual Production Materials (AVMs) creates a better relationship between the students and teacher in the classroom.
- These can change human behavior significantly.
- Research work without Audio-Visual Materials (AVMs) can’t bear any fruitful results to the research scholar.
- For expending experience, AVMs play a dynamic role.
Audiovisual Production Materials Improve Various Activities:
- contributing to the group learning situation.
- reinforcement and add effectiveness to teaching procedures.
- AVMs remove the extraneous matter of learning materials and get to the essence of it
- Audio-Visual Materials help to cut through the physical limits of time and space in a unique manner.
- Audio-Visual Materials supply a concrete basis for conceptual thinking.
- The attention-getting the power of AVMs, there is an ability to stimulate interest. And also, their simplicity combines to help the student think consecutively about a subject presented in the classroom.
The jmexclusives Audiovisual Studios
As a matter of fact, the jmexclusives audiovisual production studios aspires to deliver the best value. In addition to our client’s efforts and collaboration in everything, we do audiovisual production.
We take pride in being one of the biggest Audiovisual Producers and I.C.T solution providers in the East African industry.
Whilst enjoying a significant global presence, we set the standards for quality, service, and professionalism in our industry high
Notably, today, jmexclusives has become a clear choice solutions provider for local and international customers. Not only in the Audiovisual Production and I.C.T sector but also in terms of other related business management consultancy services.
We are a diverse team of audiovisual production professionals with a passion for what we do. Not to mention, we live to work and not work to live.
Therefore, in the end, being passionate about our practice is central to our company’s culture.
Below is one of the jmexclusives Audiovisual Production Project by the jmexclusives Team to the client Gloria Muliro.
Audiovisual Production Management Consultancy
Generally, to fuel that passion, we often take on projects that are of personal importance to a particular member of our team. Inasmuch as this ensures quality delivery in all assignments.
Furthermore, with a comprehensive range of skills and manpower, we pride ourselves on our consistent quality and ability. In particular, to implement projects quickly and effectively.
In addition, jmexclusives studio’s main mission in audiovisual production is to “exceed customer expectations.” For instance, the provision of all-inclusive, affordable, responsive, value-added services in the industry.
Our Main Audiovisual Service Solutions Include:
- Full services in audiovisual and Film production.
- Voice over, Jingles, Commercials, Documentaries, and Live streaming.
- Photography, Photo-book, and Portraits
- Merchandising, events coverage & live Tv. stream
- Production equipment sale & leasing
- Video Production &Photography Training.
- Business Vlogging and Tutorials.
Our Audiovisual Production Goals
On one hand, located in Nairobi-Kenya, our goal is to provide quality services and products at an affordable price.
Both as a sole provider, or working in partnership with the agency, corporate, or independent producers.
On the other hand, our staff is comprised entirely of professional technicians, with decades of experience between them.
Through the dedication and hard work of all of our people. Above all, we believe that our determination to provide outstanding service will only be enhanced in the years to come.
Why does our Audiovisual Services matter?
Generally speaking, jmexclusives has become a clear choice solutions provider for local and international customers.
Whereby, the jmexclusives studio proactively introduces the latest technology models to the market.
Strengthening communication, shortening the geographic distance, eliminating the barriers and reducing unnecessary waste of resources. And, hence, increasing our clients’ competitive edge.
With a comprehensive range of skills and manpower, we pride ourselves on our consistent quality.
In addition, with longterm and general ability to implement projects quickly and effectively within the set deadlines and budgets.
How do you get a Production Certificate?
Surprisingly, you’ll be able to amplify and increase your audiovisual production knowledge through various Courses.
Particularly, those offered under a variety of Universities, Colleges, Learning Institutions and even online.
Audiovisual Course Resources:
- Best Colleges offering Photography and Audio Visual Certificate
- Diploma and Higher Diploma courses in Kenya
Additional List Of Audiovisual Colleges;
- Africa College of Social Work, Nairobi
- East African Media Institute, Nairobi
- Eldoret Splendid College of Computer Training, Eldoret
- Kenya Polytechnic University College, Nairobi
- Moi Institute of Technology, Rongo
- Technical University of Kenya, Nairobi City
- Uzuri Institute of Technology and Development, Thika
Audiovisual Production Course Objectives
This course concentrates more on imparting basic skills in technical and practical areas.
In that case, providing essential theoretical knowledge that is necessary for a modern-day technician. Especially, in the audio production world.
With this in mind, students get exposed to live sound reinforcement skills and basic sound production skills. As well as studio recording and editing techniques.
Additional Audiovisual Career Course Objectives:
- Equipping learners and students with the necessary basic practical skills for the media industry.
- Preparing students with strong foundations in audio production.
- Gaining skills to set up their own audio production companies.
- Enabling students to apply theory and the operational aspects of contemporary audio production.
As a Customer, you are basically required to have first-hand information on what audiovisual production entails.
What is Photography?
By definition, photography can be an art, a hobby, or just a way of documenting your own life. For some, photography can also be a career. Professional photographers work in a variety of fields, from advertising to journalism.
You can also work independently, doing portraiture or creating and selling prints for display. On one hand, it’s imperative for a client to hire a professional photographer when a critical event is nearing.
So to say, cameras are complicated. I was frustrated with my first DSLR. I just couldn’t capture what I saw through my viewfinder. It took a ton of trial and error.
When I managed to work it all out, I started taking some pretty spectacular images. As beginner photographers, we tend to be visual learners. And it’s my job to make beginning photography as easy as possible for you.
All in all, photography is the art, application, and practice of creating durable images. Especially by recording light or other electromagnetic radiation.
Either electronically by means of an image sensor, or chemically by means of light-sensitive material such as photographic film.
Learn more about Our Photography Services and Solutions Support.
Your Audiovisual Takeaway,
Be that as it may, many people are daunted by the prospect of hiring a competent photographer or even an audiovisual producer.
However, there are numerous fraudulent spammers that claim to be competent enough.
Of course, the photographers and producers to be hired by the client must have undergone some formal training in photography.
Then again, the client should endeavor to look for the most experienced photographers since they deliver the highest quality of work.
Equally, the client should commence by looking at the equipment that the studio has before hiring them.
I hope you have gathered enough information in regards to the above profile and review guide.
But, if you have additional information, contributions or even suggestions, please Contact Us.
You can also share some or more of your thoughts in the comments box below this post.
Finally, below are more additional and related to the topic links.