You can now go ahead and choose Atlas VPN (get started) as your shield against threats online and a bridge to the internet without borders! Explore the internet with more freedom and security. Not forgetting, that they are on a mission to support your decision to stand up for the right to privacy and control over your digital life. And, for sure, that is their driving motto!
In layman’s language, VPNs such as Atlas are also known as “Virtual Private Networks” and they describe the opportunity to establish a protected network connection when using public networks. Essentially, the main role of these VPNs is to encrypt your internet traffic and disguise your online identity. Atlas VPN is one of the best VPN services we’ve seen on the market.
Obviously, because it’s fast and quite efficient — it doesn’t give you ads or promos. Similarly, the premium version is cheap and has amazing features. Sometimes, as web-based platform designers and application software developers, we need to have that extra layer of security and with Atlas VPN we can feel safe doing it. Therefore, we would recommend it 100%.
That said, in this guide, we’ll table a few facts as to whether using it over the other options on the market is commendable. Not to mention, we tested some of its notable features such as speed, security, streaming ability, logging policy, and much more. So, that you as a new VPN user can make informed decisions before choosing it in your dire demands.
Meet Atlas VPN — Open Internet Access At Your Fingertips
Forthwith, Atlas VPN is an excellent freemium VPN that’s easy to use and has lots of extra features. Its free version is one of the best free VPNs we’ve tested. It’s safe, secure, and works with all torrent clients. While, its premium version is faster, and even unblocks US Netflix. Overall, Atlas VPN is perfect for beginners that want to bypass internet geo-blocks.
If you may recall, the key role of a Virtual Private Network (VPN) such as Atlas VPN is that it reroutes all your internet traffic through an encrypted tunnel. It defends against online snooping, be it hackers, governments, or ISPs. Also, a VPN such as Atlas will mask your IP address, which can protect you from censorship and other internet restrictions (read more).
What about its Tracker Blocker feature? Well, as for this one, it’s like your guardian, preventing you from entering potentially dangerous websites. Whilst, keeping in mind, such websites might attempt to extort personal information or lure you into other malicious websites. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and give Atlas VPN a try to see it in full action today!
Why You Should Choose Atlas VPN
- The VPN for you: No need to pay hefty sums to stay safe and private online. Atlas VPN offers the best deals on the market to give you the online privacy you deserve.
- Always-on security: Keep your online activities private and hide your IP address regardless of what you do. Atlas VPN gives you always-on protection without any speed drops.
- Stream anything at blazing speed: Stream movies or shows on a variety of providers safely, without any annoying lags. De-stress with more channels of entertainment at your disposal.
- Next-level torrenting: Atlas VPN guarantees the best speeds and protection when you download P2P files. You should not experience any excessive speed drops.
- Better deals online: Switch between VPN servers to grab the best deals and coupons for hotel apartments, rental cars, games, or airline tickets.
- Block ads and malware: Atlas VPN will block potentially dangerous apps, ads, and websites for you. At all costs, all these additional protection measures help you avoid phishing, online scams, malware, and other online threats.
What Content Type Can You Unblock?
- Streaming Platforms: A VPN like Atlas can help you access all your favorite streaming providers securely and privately
- Application Websites: Unblock social media networks, news outlets, or other web providers that are unavailable to you
- Sporting Events: Sports enthusiasts might not get access to their favorite sports events but a VPN can help you tune in
- Streaming Games: With a VPN such as Atlas, you can watch events live as they broadcast live from any part of the world
- Unlimited Access: A great VPN gives you the chance to try or continue using the apps you love regardless of restrictions
Notably, the unlimited VPN that Atlas offers means that they do not limit the number of simultaneous connections you make. So that, in the end, you can protect all the devices you own! Its ultra-fast servers around the globe mean that you can pick from 750+ premium servers, including ultra-secure Privacy Pro & streaming servers. Below are its key problem solutions.
1. Elevated Privacy Online
- Problem: Your digital lifestyle is not private. Marketers, data brokers, internet service providers, and other companies all follow you across the web.
- Solution: A VPN helps you keep your browsing to yourself by rerouting all your traffic through a secure tunnel. Then, digital entities won’t be able to snoop on your online behavior.
2. Unrestricted Content Access
- Problem: Censorship, geo-blocks, or other internet restrictions might prevent you from using specific services, apps, or websites.
- Solution: Atlas VPN lets you use and access anything you want regardless of your location. Connect to its servers and enjoy the open internet: as it should be for all.
3. Data Information Security
- Problem: Free public Wi-Fi might not ensure security for your data. Network managers and hackers could intercept your connection to see everything you do online.
- Solution: Atlas VPN reroutes your traffic through a secure tunnel and performs end-to-end encryption to safeguard your connection.
4. Saving Investment Costs
- Problem: Sellers can increase their prices based on users’ locations. This price discrimination makes it a priority for some customers to spend more on goods or services.
- Solution: Atlas VPN lets you change locations that vendors take to adjust their prices. They offer dozens of servers to help you avoid differential pricing.
So, worried about your internet connection slowing down due to a VPN? Atlas VPN understands your concerns and polishes its tunnels to support an uninterrupted and balanced experience. The Data Breach Monitor is a built-in feature that informs you whether your personal details were leaked in data breaches. Exposed data can lead to severe consequences.
Particularly, in terms of web users’ privacy and the financial well-being of any given business organization. Uniquely, its Network Kill Switch means you do not have to worry about your information leaking due to sudden connection drops. If your VPN connection becomes unstable, Atlas VPN temporarily halts your online activities.
What A Virtual Private Network (VPN) Entails Plus How It Works [Watch The Video Guide Below]
With time, Atlas VPN has become one of the fastest-growing VPNs on the market — having launched in January 2020. Markedly, its success even led Nord Security — the company behind NordVPN — to purchase it in a deal that dates back to 2021. That said, our Web Tech Experts Taskforce examined every of its unique feature to see whether it’s worth it.
So far, Atlas VPN has more than 11+ million installs on all platforms. With access to almost all mobile devices and OS for computers — it’s available on Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Linux, Android TV, and Amazon Fire TV Stick as well. One big advantage is that it has no device per account limit, therefore one account can have unlimited simultaneous connections.
- IPSec/IKEv2 (AES-256/ChaCha20)
In addition, Atlas VPN also has IP Leak Protection as well as DNS Leak Protection, and WebRTC Leak Protection as well. Not to mention, it completed its first independent security audit, a world-leading independent cybersecurity consulting company quite well. Where its iOS app was tested for vulnerabilities and no issues that would compromise user privacy were found.
Why You Should Upgrade From Free VPN To Premium Version
In the first place, Atlas VPN is compatible with various notable streaming services — giving you uninterrupted access to your favorite TV shows while traveling. That means no buffering, anywhere, ever. On one hand, you’ll get all the privacy that you need for your streaming habits. Streaming with Atlas VPN can make your experience more private and anonymous.
Also, it can help stop ISPs from monetizing your behavior by selling anonymized personal information. On the other hand, sustain your network quality and internet speed so that you can browse the World Wide Web (WWW) with ease. Realistically, the Atlas VPN streaming-optimized servers will take care of buffering, lags, and all other issues that you may incur.
So that, as a result, you can efficiently and effectively manage your favorite streaming without shouting all the swear words. Simply because all their servers (available on their premium plan) are optimized for streaming. This means that with optimized streaming servers, you’ll be able to stream popular online entertainment securely and privately, no matter where you are.
Currently, as you can see from the image above, Atlas VPN has over 750+ servers in 43 locations and still counting. It provides unlimited bandwidth and server switching. Moreover, Atlas VPN provides a 30-day money-back guarantee. All customers are eligible for a refund as long as the payment is not older than 30 days (you can ask for a refund at any time).
Markedly, Atlas VPN Subscription can be bought through a variety of third-party application networks. Including but not limited to Qiwi Wallet, Credit Cards, Google Pay, PayPal, Cryptocurrencies, etc. And, above all, if the payment was made through Apple App Store, contact their support team for a refund.
Quick VPN Summary Features:
=== Speed & Performance ===
=== Security & Privacy ===
=== Apps & Connectivity ===
=== Buffer & Streaming ===
Just as we aforementioned, in terms of Speed and Performance, Atlas VPN has over 750 servers in 38 countries — not too many, not too few. And, usually, this is more than enough unless you need a specific location. Considering that Atlas VPN also has the WireGuard Protocol, the performance is decent and speeds don’t feel slow enough to become an issue.
Another best thing about AtlasVPN is its Privacy and Security as well. So, is Atlas VPN safe? Well, to be precise, some of the most essential tools are already there, of course. Consider the likes of ChaCha20 encryption to keep your data safe and the Kill switch to prevent IP leaks. With Atlas, all is just straightforward. SafeSwap, on the other hand, is a rather unique feature.
Whilst, allowing you to change your IP Address without disconnecting from the server – super neat. On the privacy side, AtlasVPN is based in the US, which is usually not a plus. However, Atlas VPN has passed an independent audit so we are willing to trust their no-logs policy claims. Next, Apps and Connectivity is the next thing on the list.
Related Resource: Mozilla VPN | The #1 Devices Security, Reliability & Speed Toolkit!
To put it simply, Atlas VPN has a pool of Dedicated Applications for each major platform (excluding Linux, which doesn’t have any GUI) in use. On the other side, it also has no restrictions on how many people can use the application at the same time. Something which is extremely good if you want one account for an entire family or group of friends.
We know you may also ask: Is Atlas VPN good for Streaming really? Well, in our experience, Atlas VPN actually can unblock most streaming platforms, from Netflix to Hulu, Disney+, HBO Max, BBC iPlayer, and more. And for most of us, its Speed was enough to watch streams in 4K as well. Overall, it has decent streaming capabilities compared to other VPN providers.
According to TechRadar, it’s both a capable and powerful VPN platform ticking most industry boxes. Remarkably, it’s also outstandingly good considering the low cost of pocket-friendly subscription plans. It’s such great qualities that make Atlas VPN one of the best VPN solutions service providers available on the market today.
For your information, you can also test out Atlas VPN for free before buying — but with limited features capability. Plus access to three locations either in Los Angeles, US, New York, US, Amsterdam, or the Netherlands. Let’s now have a summary outlook of what you’ll get from its free version versus its premium version down below.
- Access to 3 locations
- 5 GB monthly data limit
- Unlimited bandwidth capacity
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Military-grade encryption
- Access to 750+ servers in 43 locations
- Streaming optimized servers as well as privacy pro servers
- Data breach monitor plus internet tracker blocker
- Unlimited simultaneous connections with better speed
- Military-grade encryption as well as 24/7 live support
- VPN for both Android TV and Fire TV Stick
- Works perfectly with Linux operating system
What more you’ll enjoy after upgrading:
- Split Tunneling: Their split tunneling VPN feature helps you keep important data protected without losing access to local networks and services. [You can see all its benefits and features in detail first before you can proceed].
- Network Kill Switch: Talking about their network kill switch, it’s a tool that halts all online activities after VPN connections become unstable. Perse, this’s a small but mighty mechanism that prevents IP/DNS leaks.
- Advanced Leak Protection: The advanced leak protection (IPv6) by Atlas VPN breaks new ground and protects both IPv4 and IPv6 connections. All users browse with equal protection and immunity to IP leaks.
- A Solid No-Logs Policy: The Atlas VPN team takes caution to preserve your privacy. Thus, they do not collect details on their users’ activities, DNS queries, or other data that could be linked to their users.
- Data Breach Monitor: When it comes to data breach monitoring, their all-in detection mechanisms scour the internet to investigate whether your personal details have been exposed online (Windows, Android, and iOS apps).
- Privacy Pro Servers: To enumerate, their Privacy Pro Servers are created exclusively by Atlas VPN software engineers — they are packed with advanced features fit for even the most privacy and security-conscious users. On that note, you can choose from two types of Premium Privacy Pro Servers: SafeSwap and MultiHop+ if we may be specific.
- Tracker Blocker: It includes a splendid tracker blocker capable of blocking ads, suspicious websites, and phishing links.
Fully harness everything Atlas VPN offers with any subscription plan available (get Atlas VPN today)! It has the best bang for your buck, all its main features are simple to use and it has several user-friendly options to explore. If you don’t want to commit to the big boys, this is the VPN for you. 10/10 in price, reliability, functionality, ease of use, and customer service.
See! There’s just so much that you can enjoy if you upgrade your VPN services. What’s more, if you’ll have any questions, their professional support is always readily available and happy to answer them. Equally important, if you need some more ideas for content, you can have a look at the Atlas VPN Blog to gather even more. You are free to use any visuals available!
On that note, you are welcome to try Atlas VPN at any time — get the risk-free premium plan — without any financial limits. And, if you are not satisfied with their service, just let them know within 30 days, and they will fully refund your payment.
What’s more, you’ll also get unlimited customer support for life. Their support is available 24/7 through live chat (premium users) and through email (free users). Whereby, you can Email Support to engage their consultancy experts. Whilst, bearing in mind, Atlas VPN customer support agents are quick to respond, and their information is informative and clear.
Be that as it may, you can send them an email ([email protected]) for any other additional solution services or product tools guide from the Atlas VPN support taskforce. Furthermore, there is also a Help Center with the most popular questions available — from how to get started tutorials, VPN installation guides, etc. That said, below are its quick pros and cons.
Atlas VPN Pros:
- A very affordable VPN service
- Solid speeds with a no-logs policy
- A free version where P2P is allowed
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Access streaming services while traveling
- Its VPN has no device per account limit
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Atlas VPN Cons:
- Small server network
- Fewer features and options on desktop
- Not available as browser extensions
Atlas VPN is located in the United States and has a strict no-logs policy. The VPN does not collect user activity data, DNS queries, or other information that could be linked to users, only basic billing information for payment processing. Additionally, it does not have any data to share with law enforcement and government agencies who make requests for information.
Remarkably, the BlackBox analysis during the Application Penetration Test of the Atlas VPN iOS client and its public backend components highlighted just a few Medium-to-Low risk issues. Chiefly, which proved fruitless to compromise the privacy of the users. Thus, we commend Atlas VPN for its transparency in sharing its findings with its customers.
If you want to supercharge your streaming experience, AtlasVPN is the best option! For one thing, it will keep you connected and secure at all times. Plus it’s super easy to use, and we really love being able to watch our favorite shows both locally and whenever traveling abroad with the VPN! It has all the great features that you’ll ever need — it does the job quite well!
Other Related Resource References:
- IP Address | What It Is Plus How It Usually Works In Detail
- What Is ExpressVPN? How A VPN Works & Why It Is Important
- VPN Software For Ubuntu Operating Systems | #5 Top Best Tools
- Web Browser Hijacking Programs Review Plus Free Remover Tools
- AdBlockers | Why Adblocking Is Webmasters & Marketer’s Threat
- Free Movie Streaming Sites List | The Top #12 To Watch & Download
- How To Remove Malware Software From Your Device & Browser
Note that; whatever your needs are, you can always free to Contact Us so that you can ask for any urgent help that demands our attention. As well as get all the support that you’ll need from our professional technical experts — they are readily available (24/7) to see that you get satisfactory solution services or even customized feedback.
Last but not least, you are welcome to share your overall User Experience (UX) while using Atlas VPN in safeguarding your privacy as you use the internet as well as browse the web. Plus all other additional thoughts, suggestions, recommendations, or even contribution questions (for FAQ Answers) are all welcome in our comments section. Thanks for your time with us!