Security is important in our daily lives. Whereas, it’s the 21st century and technology is rapidly becoming the dominant foundation of businesses everywhere. When identifying your company’s goals this year, considering IT support should be at the top of your list. Talinda East Africa also encourages your company whether small or big, to have the camera presence. And also other security gadgets installed as well. And, not just installed but perfectly working and strategically placed.
Physical Security includes;
- IP Surveillance Systems – IP surveillance is a digitized and networked version of closed-circuit television (CCTV). In an IP surveillance system, an IP camera records video footage. As a result, content distributes over an IP (Internet protocol) network.
- Asset tagging and tracking – Talinda East Africa offers the physical security of the Organizations assets. By tagging each asset in an organization with a Tag that has a special code. The solution comes with the barcode scanner, that takes the code form all the asset and keeping an Inventory.
- Biometrics and RFID – Biometrics is a security system that uses one part of the body for the authentication, this is configured with the user’s unique parts i.e eye, hand, fingerprint etc. RFID is a technology whereby it uses electromagnetic fields to automatically identify and tracks tags attached to objects.
Physical security is the protection of personnel, hardware, software, networks, and data from physical actions. Also, from events that could cause serious loss or damage to an enterprise, agency or institution. This includes protection from fire, flood, natural disasters, burglary, theft, vandalism, and terrorism.
Benefits of having IT Security support
Think IT guys are just for big companies? Think again. There are numerous benefits to having on-site professional IT support for your business, no matter your company size or type. These guys will oversee the security installation and integrations to the end. IT support can keep your business competitive. It can also save you money over time and streamline your goals. And that’s not all! When we talk about physical security, we are talking about you having a second eye at your company. Whether you are big or small, there are many reasons. Why you need cameras installed at your business location.
IT solutions mean services that maximize your company efficiency and leave your clients happy. Tech support can save your business money in the long run. Hence, give you access to cutting-edge technology your business needs to expand its customer base and increase profits. At the end of the day, tech support can help your business rise to the top.
Ruckus Wireless Partnership
Notably, Talinda East Africa Limited has a Partnership with Ruckus Wireless. At Ruckus Networks, they’re not just “partner-friendly”. As a matter of fact, their go-to-market strategy is uniquely focused on partner relationships. It’s in their DNA. Simply put, your success is their success and together they provide high-performance, secure, reliable access to applications and services.
Ruckus is redefining connectivity around the globe. In general, innovating across wired and wireless technology to meet customer and industry-specific needs and the most demanding use cases. Whereas, their high-performance network infrastructure provides secure, reliable access to applications and services. No matter how tough the environment.
Minimizing Learning Cost
Digital learning tools and technology fill the gaps. Especially where traditional classroom teaching falls behind. In fact, some of the efficiencies such tools bring are simply unmatchable by traditional learning techniques.
From the environmental impact recognized by the need for less paper for handouts and books. To saving time with quick access to information and the ease of research. Surprisingly, digital learning provides an effective way to cut costs. In addition, maximizing resources and heightening both reach and impact for students and educators alike.
Check out the Talinda East Africa Physical Security Solutions Support.
Hassle-Free Access with Secure Onboarding
40% of IT service desks volume is password related, with an annual cost of $118 per student on password reset.* Wouldn’t you like to spend that time and money elsewhere? Not only do passwords affect IT, they greatly impact the student experience.
Important to realize, students expect to easily and securely connect and use their devices as they arrive on campus and return from a weekend with new devices. Unfortunately, this is not always the case, with campus Wi-Fi portals requiring a log in each time there is a disconnect and mandatory password changes every 6 months. This leads to students having to login 10+ times per day or being locked out of their devices. Ditch the passwords and move to a simple certificate-based solution with Ruckus Cloudpath.
Learn more about Cloudpath
- Webinar: No More Passwords! Hassle-Free Wi-Fi Access
- Infographic: Why Passwords are the Problem
- Case Study: Blackpool and The Fylde College
Ruckus Wireless Smart Living
The home-away-from-home experience starts with fast internet connections, but with IoT can be so much more. Additionally, smart homes have raised expectations, with Ring video doorbells, Nest thermostats and Amazon Echo featuring Alexa. Convenience and control have never been higher!
A smart lifestyle at campus includes mobile apps which provide services like wayfinding to class, personal student networks for privacy, parking spot locating and campus traffic maps, in-building LTE to call mom, and more! Learn more about smart living on campus in this white paper: Residence Hall Makeover: Network Edition. And learn how Evangel University transformed into a smart campus.
Ruckus Wireless Smart Learning
Institutions can unleash amazing new capabilities to redefine lecture halls. And also, create more flexible and collaborative workspaces, create new and interesting data-driven curricula. How can IoT help? In general, students in a variety of courses, now have a wealth of real-world data. Such as public policy, statistics, environmental studies, psychology, mathematics, computer science. Not to mention, drawn from their own campus environment, to study and apply to their projects. All of a sudden, course work that used to be conducted largely in the abstract has concrete. In reality, impacting in engaging students within campus life. As a matter of fact, by integrating physical campus spaces with new digital capabilities. Whereas, universities are transforming the smart campus for learning.
Smart Security and Safety
As innovative institutions embrace IoT technologies, they’re finding applications that can enable campus safety and improve security. Particularly, the same platform that supports digital learning and connected experiences for everyone living there. A Smart Campus integrates disparate security technologies into a unified system. Hence, allowing you to create safety and security services that are much more than the sum of their parts.
Do you want to learn more about Talinda East Africa? Visit their website and Download Profile.
- Talinda East Africa,
- P.O. BOX 6560 – 00200,
- Trance Towers, 6th Floor, Tsavo road, off Mombasa road,
- Nairobi, Kenya +254 20 8077704, +254 20 8022402, +254 772 454283.
Thank you for reading this useful information. Please don’t forget to share with other readers and leave your feedback and comments below this post. If you have a company, you are a brand or you would like us to feature your work, please contact us. For more information on how you can get an entertainment system for your guests, please visit Talinda East Africa Website. Additionally, please use the links below for more useful and related information.
- The jmexclusives: Affiliate Brands and Product Reviews, please visit our Blog Page.
- Ruckuss Wireless: Elevate the Student Experience with Smart Campus Solutions.
- Talinda East Africa Limited: Products, Services, Solutions, and Support.
About jmexclusives Bloggers:
- The Joseph Mucira Exclusives aka (jmexclusives) are pro-influencers, content affiliates, trendsetters, certifiers, publishers, brand & product designers, site developers, SEO specialists, lead campaign marketers, I.C.T. consultants, businesses-brands-products-managers & Value Added Service (V.A.S) providers. » More about jmexclusives Team »