Surprisingly, the Safaricom Paypal services integration allows its M-Pesa customers to transfer money worldwide. Whereas, this service is only offered to users in Kenya with registered M-PESA accounts, Google accounts, and Android devices. However, with time, the partnership has gone global. Whereas, within the M-Pesa Android App, the customers can send and receive money sent through their Paypal Accounts.[embedyt] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHcgfrxyvKo[/embedyt]
The transaction between Safaricom PayPal and M-Pesa is being powered by TransferTo. Of course, a B2B Cross-Border Mobile Payments Network for emerging markets. However, the money transfer will not be instant. Meaning users will not see the amount reflect on their M-Pesa accounts until after a certain period. For example, between four hours and up to 3 days, depending on the amount transferred.
Safaricom Paypal Integration
Generally speaking, as soon as it was announced, I logged in to my PayPal account just to confirm if the rumors were right. And whether Safaricom has had a marriage with PayPal. To my surprise, the platform is ready and operational. It is no longer waiting line times where you could round up several days before your transaction matured through your bank account. You will be able to now make transactions online thanks to the new partnership with the global online payment PayPal and transfer to a cross-border mobile payments network.
The new service allows movement of funds between M-Pesa and PayPal accounts, a boost to international e-commerce. Qualifying customers in Kenya can now link their PayPal accounts to their M-Pesa wallets, enabling them to easily buy goods and services from merchants worldwide. This for sure has also opened up global marketplaces and the global economy to millions of Kenyans and Kenyan- based businesses and individuals.
Safaricom Paypal Account to M-Pesa Transfer
Notably, the Withdraw Service from Safaricom PayPal allows you to withdraw funds from your PayPal account to your linked qualifying M-PESA account. Whereas, through the steps guided below, you’ll be able to;
- Log on to your PayPal account and Select Withdraw. (Your available balance will be displayed.
- Note that you will only be able to withdraw up to the available USD balance amount in your PayPal Account
- Enter the amount to withdraw from your PayPal Account in USD and click ‘withdraw’
- You will be redirected to a page showing the amount to be received in KES, the exchange rate used for the currency conversion and an estimation of the transaction processing time
- Click ‘Confirm’ to confirm and complete the Withdraw Transaction.
Topping up your Safaricom Paypal AccountRemarkably, the top-up service to Safaricom PayPal allows you to top up funds from your qualifying M-PESA account. In particular, to your linked Safaricom PayPal account to shop online or make payments with PayPal. Whereas, you’ll be able to;
- Log on to the M-PESA PayPal web page (link) and select Top Up funds
- Enter the amount to top up in USD and click ‘calculate’ to get the equal converted amount in Kes. to be transferred from your M-PESA account.
- Go to your M-PESA menu and Select ‘Lipa na M-PESA’ then ‘Pay Bill’ option
- Enter Business no. 800088
- Then, enter your phone number as Account No.
- Input the Amount in Kes.
- Put your M-PESA PIN and Send
Safaricom Kenya Limited
Safaricom Kenya Limited is one hell of a seo-automated-link-building-1 whose economic status is increasing day by day. Being one of the leading mobile service providers in the whole region of East Africa and now global, it enjoys a big share of subscribers who are always glued to it’s simple and responsive services. We have seen researchers, investors and learners from all over the world coming to learn how this economic giant operates and most importantly, how it manages its money transfer on its platform through M-Pesa App.
Safaricom Kenya Limited has over time become popular with its slogan twaweza which simply means “yes we can”. I was watching one of its documentaries about its origins, challenges, and success and it was both amazing and perplexing. I must say, there may be a seo-automated-link-building-1 of an egg-incubated team whose main work is to come up with new ideas every day.
Making an Online Purchase
You will be required to set up a PayPal account or signup with the platform, which you will be able to top up any time using your real-time M-Pesa float and balance. You will be able also to withdraw funds within a timespan of a few hours to three days depending on the transaction amount. What are you waiting for? Get Started!
ConclusionIn reality, I always say, technology is our future cancer. It will eat the flesh of unawares without considering. And those who will be in the limelight are those with little knowledge of handling it. With this convenience, there is speed and relation beyond borders. For instance, as we work towards innovating robust platforms. Through which more business people and product consumers can benefit from.
Resourceful References;As can be seen, to register for a PayPal account, please visit (www.paypal.com). Equally important, to register for M-PESA, visit any M-PESA agent outlet across Kenya. In addition, to link your M-PESA account to your PayPal account, visit www.m-pesapaypal.com. Above, all, please use the links below for more additional and related information.
- The jmexclusives: Referral Brands and Affiliate Products.
- Safaricom Twaweza: M-Pesa Paypal Service.
- Paypal: Welcome to Paypal Mobile Money Service with M-Pesa.
- Help Center; PayPal: What is PayPal Mobile Money Service with M-PESA?