I hope you all had a lovely day. Well, that is fair enough. Let us get to the business of the day. Today we are going to have a quick review of Gramblr. Of course, most of you would quickly ask, what a heck is that jmexclusives? Just like I will inform you of other useful apps for your Desktop, Gramblr tops the list. Have you ever found yourself in a fix when your phone won’t load your photos on Instagram? Well, with new problems, happens to emerge new solutions.
There’s no denying Instagram has forever changed how people share images on social media. Since the app launched in 2010, Instagram users have shared more than 40 billion photos on the platform, and continue to share another 80 million every day.[caption id="attachment_16480" align="aligncenter" width="1015"]
Gramblr is a desktop application that allows you to upload pictures or videos on your Instagram page through your desktop. Just like any other Application which you always source from your Google Play or Play store on your Android-powered phone. Whereas, it features a similar upload wizard – so that you don’t need a smartphone! The Cloud Computing Application supports the following Operating Systems. Including,
- Windows (XP,Vista,7,8,8.1,10) – Download Old Version Here!
- Mac OSX – Download Old Version Here! – Right click and select open, click open in the box
Linux (depending on flavor. Email them to find out if your distro is covered.)
How does Gramblr Work?
In the first place, to open on Mac OS X, right-click (or CMD+click) and select open, click open in the message box. And once you have Gramblr’s photo uploader (version 1), you just need to:
- Sign in to Instagram
- Choose the photo you would like to upload
- Add a caption
- Hit upload
- If the text boxes are empty in the confirmation window, something went wrong. Whereas you’ll just try again and it should work! Important to realize, on Gramblr v2, You must register to Gramblr and then follow the steps.
Instagram, which was initially launched as an iOS app only, have become massive with their Android app, Windows Phone app & web presence. With more than 400 million monthly active users & 75 million daily Instagram users which is growing every day. Not to mention, your brand ought to be present on this popular social network.
The Power of Instagram
With more than 1 billion monthly users – 500 million of which are on the app every day – Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms in the world, second only to Facebook when it comes to engagement. And it’s not just consumers who are using the platform to share content; of the top 100 brands around the globe, 90% have an active presence on Instagram. Those brands are using Instagram to post photos and videos, build brand awareness, and sell products and services.
There’s no denying the power of Instagram to capture an audience and drive them to act – so why not make the most of this social media channel? To make it easy to up your Instagram game, we’ve included our favorite 25 apps for Instagram in a single post. Leverage these apps to make your images and videos shine, and to make your posting and analytics easier than ever before.
I have been using the app for quite some time and I find it so useful particularly when I am running it on multiple accounts I do manage. Instagram is one such social networking site which can help your brand reach out to millennials.
As a blogger, Digital Marketer, Social Media agency or as an influencer I’m sure you understand how important it is to capture the attention of millennials. These young guns are the future of your brand & your presence on social networking sites like Instagram, Snapchat, Periscope and will make your brand future proof.
Important to realize, in one of our earlier Blog Posts, we shared popular Instagram apps that you can use. Want to start using Gramblr Today? Well, give it a try by Download It Here for Windows. for Mac OS X 10.6+ (tested on 10.9 Mavericks.) Below you’ll find more useful and related links for your further online research.
- Visit the jmexclusives Instagram Page for More!
- The jmexclusives: Cloud Computing and Technology.
- Gramblr: Upload photos to Instagram from your PC, Mac, Computer!
- Wyzowl: 25 of the Most Popular Apps for Instagram – REVIEWED.
About jmexclusives Bloggers:
- The Joseph Mucira Exclusives aka (jmexclusives) are pro-influencers, content affiliates, trendsetters, certifiers, publishers, brand & product designers, site developers, SEO specialists, lead campaign marketers, I.C.T. consultants, businesses-brands-products-managers & Value Added Service (V.A.S) providers. » More about jmexclusives Team »