Important to realize, Grammarly App is a grammar checking, spell checking, and plagiarism detection platform. On the other hand, it was developed by Grammarly, Inc.
Surprisingly, the software was first released in late 2009. Not to mention, Grammarly’s proofreading resources check against more than 250 grammar rules.
The Grammarly App Basics for Writers
On one hand, Grammarly is AI-powered products helping people communicate more effectively.
Millions of users rely on Grammarly every day to make their messages, documents, and social media posts clear, mistake-free, and impactful.
Grammarly is an Inc. 500 company with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Kyiv.
How the Grammarly App Works
As you type, Grammarly checks your text for hundreds of common and advanced writing issues. The checks include common grammatical errors, such as subject-verb agreement, article use, and modifier placement,
In addition to contextual spelling mistakes, phonetic spelling mistakes, and irregular verb conjugations. Grammarly also provides synonym suggestions to make your writing more readable and precise. With Grammarly, you can write online with confidence.
Grammarly automatically detects grammar, spelling, punctuation, word choice, and style mistakes in your writing. It’s easy to use:
- Copy and paste any English text into Grammarly’s Editor, or install Grammarly’s free browser extension for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge. Grammarly will help you write correctly on nearly every site on the web.
- Grammarly’s algorithms flag potential issues in the text and suggest context-specific corrections for grammar, spelling, wordiness, style, punctuation, and even plagiarism. Grammarly explains the reasoning behind each correction, so you can make an informed decision about whether, and how, to correct an issue.
Download Grammarly for Microsoft® Office on Windows.
Grammarly App other Featured Products
In general, to the online text editor, Grammarly also offers a free browser extension for Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox that corrects critical writing errors so you can write with confidence.
The browser extensions bring Grammarly’s powerful algorithms straight to you wherever you’re writing online, including Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Tumblr.
Additionally, Grammarly offers lots of great content to help you improve your skills:
- Grammarly® Handbook, an online guide explaining English grammar and style.
- The Grammarly Facebook community and Twitter account, both of which provide fans with fun grammar tips and discussions.
- The Grammarly Blog offers daily tips, fun commentary, and valuable insights from the wonderful world of writing and grammar.
What is Grammarly Premium?
Grammarly Premium is a paid upgrade that offers over 400 types of checks and features. It checks for grammatical errors, provides vocabulary enhancement suggestions, detects plagiarism, and provides citation suggestions.
Please visit grammarly.com/premium to learn even more about what Grammarly Premium has to offer.
Who uses the Grammarly App?
Millions of writers worldwide trust Grammarly’s products, which are also licensed by more than 600 leading universities and corporations.
Equally, the Grammarly App helps students achieve academic goals and improve their writing in essays, reports, theses, dissertations, and college entrance applications.
Professionals use Grammarly to provide expert help and instant feedback on the accuracy, impact, and credibility of their English writing in a variety of fields. Such as law, healthcare, academia, marketing, engineering, and journalism.
Grammarly can be an equally powerful tool for job seekers, foreign students and English language learners, and non-native English-speaking professionals.
- The jmexclusives Agency: Cloud Computing and Technology
- Grammarly: Extension now Available for Microsoft Edge
Below is a Video Tutorial with Step-by-step on How Grammarly App works.