Grammarly App – Don’t just copy paste
Important to realize, Grammarly App is a grammar checking, spell checking, and plagiarism detection platform. On the other hand, it was developed by Grammarly, Inc. Surprisingly, the software was first released in late 2009. Not to mention, Grammarly’s proofreading resources check against more than 250 grammar rules.
On one hand, Grammarly is AI-powered products helping people communicate more effectively. Millions of users rely on Grammarly every day to make their messages, documents, and social media posts clear, mistake-free, and impactful. Grammarly is an Inc. 500 company with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Kyiv.
How Grammarly App Works
As you type, Grammarly checks your text for hundreds of common and advanced writing issues. The checks include common grammatical errors, such as subject-verb agreement, article use, and modifier placement, in addition to contextual spelling mistakes, phonetic spelling mistakes, and irregular verb conjugations. Grammarly also provides synonym suggestions to make your writing more readable and precise. With Grammarly, you can write online with confidence.
Grammarly automatically detects grammar, spelling, punctuation, word choice, and style mistakes in your writing. It’s easy to use:
- Copy and paste any English text into Grammarly’s Editor, or install Grammarly’s free browser extension for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge. Grammarly will help you write correctly on nearly every site on the web.
- Grammarly’s algorithms flag potential issues in the text and suggest context-specific corrections for grammar, spelling, wordiness, style, punctuation, and even plagiarism. Grammarly explains the reasoning behind each correction, so you can make an informed decision about whether, and how, to correct an issue.
- Download Grammarly for Microsoft® Office on Windows.
What free products does Grammarly offer?
- Grammarly® Handbook, an online guide explaining English grammar and style.
- The Grammarly Facebook community and Twitter account, both of which provide fans with fun grammar tips and discussions.
- The Grammarly Blog offers daily tips, fun commentary, and valuable insights from the wonderful world of writing and grammar.
What is Grammarly Premium?
Who uses Grammarly?
- The jmexclusives Agency: Cloud Computing and Technology.
- Grammarly: Extension now Available for Microsoft Edge.
About jmexclusives Bloggers:
- The Joseph Mucira Exclusives aka (jmexclusives) are pro-influencers, content affiliates, trendsetters, certifiers, publishers, brand & product designers, site developers, SEO specialists, lead campaign marketers, I.C.T. consultants, businesses-brands-products-managers & Value Added Service (V.A.S) providers. » More about jmexclusives Team »