Slider Revolution Responsive Settings for WP Beginners
The Slider Revolution Responsive is an innovative, responsive WordPress Slider Plugin. In that case, which displays your website header content in a beautiful way. For your information, the Revolution Slider is designed and updated by the Themepunch Studios if not by the Avada Team.
Whether it’s a Slider, Carousel, Hero Image Scene or even a whole Front Page, the visual, drag & drop editor will let you tell your own stories in no time! The WordPress Platform has made most of the online activities possible. Including;
- a Free WordPress websites development platform,
- limitless Themes, Plugins, and even Add-ons,
- online Free and Premium ecommerce Plugins and Shop builders, and
- even much more!
As a matter of fact, 80 days around the world, we’ll find a pot of gold just sitting where the rainbow’s ending. Time we’ll fight against the time, and we’ll fly on the white wings of the wind.
Free and Premium Slider Revolution Responsive Plugin
Notably, WordPress offers its web platform developers both a free and a premium Revolution Slider Responsive for AMP Content. Not to mention, a Revolution Slider is a really outstanding tool and contains lots of helpful settings. In general, making your WordPress Website fully responsive on your site visitors.
But, because of its resource intensiveness, we strongly recommend to disable it on mobile and tablet devices to increase site speed parameters. And below you’ll find a more useful and additional option that is responsible for this feature.
Working with the WordPress Revolution Slider Plugin
At the same time, lots of users prefer to display it on mobile and tablet devices. Probably, it will be useful to discuss several really helpful suggestions on how to make all slides fully responsible for screens with different dimensions. Such as;
- Slider Layout. Slider Revolution gives an opportunity to set layer grid size for each slide within wp-dashboard–>Slider Revolution–>settings–>Slider layout
- Respect/Aspect Ratio: This feature keeps aspect ratio and ignores the max height of Layer Grid upscaling. Layer area will be vertically centered.
- Focus: The other useful point is the Revolution slider focus feature. To enable your plugin, either visit the WordPress plugins page or even Download the Slider Plugin Online.
The Slider Revolution plugin is an Avada bundled plugin and as of Avada 5.4.1, it can be updated independently. And equally too, outside of an Avada theme update.
Further, the update notification will be visible and can be accessed via the Avada > Plugins section. The current version is the Slider Revolution 184.108.40.206. Since 5.4 is the latest version in Slider Revolutions impressive stream of updates, it introduced tons of new features.
Slider Revolution WordPress Plugin Features
- Fully Responsive & Mobile Specific Features
- jQuery 1.7 – jQuery 2.x Supported
- Lightning Fast Greensock Animation Engine
- Powerful API functions
- Smart Font Loading
- Hero, Carousel and Classic WordPress Slider Features
- All Sizes Possible (Full Responsive + Revolutionary 4 Level Advanced Sizes)
- Fullwidth, Fullscreen, Auto Responsive Slider sizes
- Unlimited Sliders per page
- Image BG Cover, Contain, Tiled, Alignment, etc.
- see the Full list of Slider Plugin Features.
How To Create A New Slider Revolution Slider
Step 1 – Click on the ‘Slider Revolution’ tab on your WP admin sidebar. Once on this tab, click the ‘New Slider’ button.
Step 2 – Select the content source type from the 1st section called ‘Content Source’. If you choose ‘Post-Based Slider’ or Specific Posts, please refer to the Slider Revolution Docs for information on how to set up Content Source types.
Step 3 – Insert a slider name and alias from the 2nd section called ‘Slider Title & Shortcode’. The alias text will generate a shortcode that can be used in the editing field of pages or posts.
Step 4 – Select a layout in the 3rd section called ‘Select a Slider Type’ and each type will have its own settings. Once you’ve selected a Slider Type, you can also choose to load a preset from that Slider Type.
Step 5 – Set the layout and resolution settings from the 4th section called ‘Slide Layout’. Here, you can set different heights and widths for your slider when viewed on different mobile screens or viewports.
Step 6 – On the right-hand side, you’ll find many more options you can set for you slider, such as General, Layout & Visual, Navigation, etc. Each option will have a self-explanatory description, so feel free to explore each tab and test the options out.
How To Add Slides To Your Slider
Step 1 – Go to the Slider Revolution tab on your WP admin sidebar and select the Slider you’d like to add slides to form the Slider Revolution section.
Step 2 – Hover over the ‘Add Slide’ button and select the type of slide you’d like to add. Once selected, it will create a new blank slide.
Step 3 – You can change the title of your new slide by hovering on it and clicking the name field. Enter your new name, then click the pencil icon right beside it to save your new slider name.
Step 4 – Before you reach the Slide Editor, you’ll find additional tabs that allow you to set the slide’s Main Background, General Settings, Thumbnail, Slide Animation, Link & SEO, etc.
Step 5 – Below the page is the Slide Editor. To add a new layer, hover over the blue ‘Add Layer’ button on the top left side of the canvas and select which type of layer you’d like to add. You can add a Text/HTML layer, an Image layer, a Video layer, a Button layer, a Shape layer, etc.
Step 6 – Once you add a layer, You can customize it further by using the tabs on top of the canvas. These tabs are the Style tab, Animation tab, Loop tab, Visibility tab, Behaviour tab, etc. We won’t go into detail on what each option in these tabs does, but feel free to check out each option.
Step 7 – You can switch to and from layers using the dropdown beside the ‘Add Layer’ button. On this toolbar, you’ll also find the image icon, resize icon, delete icon and duplicate icon.
Step 8 – If you enable the ‘Custom Grid Size’ options under the ‘Slide Layout’ section in the Slider Settings, you’ll also find viewport icons where you can change between viewports and adjust how the slider is displayed on each.
Slider Revolution Responsive Design Highlights
Below the canvas is the Animation Timeline. Here, you can see all the layers you currently have. You can rearrange layers here, and you can also click the Play button to Preview the slide’s animations.
Front Page Designer
In the first place, the Slider Revolution is not only for WordPress Sliders. Equally, you can now build a beautiful one-page web presence with absolutely no coding knowledge required.
To get you started fast, we included a ton of premade examples that come with all assets included!
- Create Beautiful One-Page WordPress Websites
- Lots of example sliders included
- Works Great on any Device (Desktop, Tablet, Mobile)
- No Coding Knowledge necessary!
Drag & Drop Visual Slider Building
Secondly, building a WordPress slider has never been easier! Even though the Slider Revolution is sporting an impressive number of options.
Not to mention, even beginners will manage to create beautiful presentations with our new, more intuitive workflow.
- Text, Image, Video, Shortcode, HTML Content Layers
- Complete Graphical User Interface
- Custom Slide Content for different Devices
- Full Control over Styles, Animations, Transitions
Full Slider Revolution Responsive Solution
Remarkably, the Themepunch team made sure that their Slider Revolution WordPress Slider plugin looks great.
In addition to its intuitive to use on every device. Be it desktop computers, tablets or smartphones.
- Works on Desktops, Notebooks, Tablets & Smartphones
- Optimized for Android & Apple Devices
- Custom Slide Content for different Devices
- Fallback Options for Mobile Devices
True Multi-media Content
For your information, Themepunch wants the Slider Revolution to integrate into your WordPress website as seamlessly as possible. Why not show any content with it?
- Regular Image Display with Bulk Upload
- HTML5, YouTube & Vimeo Video Support
- Popular Social Media Content Stream
- WordPress Post & Custom Posts
Another important key is that; you’ll get tons of navigation styles for bullets, arrows, tabs & thumbnails with Revolution Slider. In reality, the kicker is that you can now easily modify or create your own sets of navigation elements!
- Arrows, Bullet, Tab, Thumbnail Navigation
- Lots of “Ready to Use” Styles included
- Markup and Style Builder with Preview
- Export your own Navigation Sets!
Security is taken Seriously
Above all, the Slider Revolution WordPress Plugin is regularly audited by professional researchers. In particular, at Dewhurst Security to make sure that it’s no threat to the security of your WordPress website.
- Checked WordPress Plugin Security
- New Update Notifications via the Backend
- Constantly Maintained ThemePunch Quality
AMP Ready & Optimized Performance
Finally, good looks aren’t everything, so they made sure that WordPress Slider Revolution also loads lightning fast!
- Loaded core file size automatically scales with used features
- Intelligent Lazy Loading options
- SEO Optimization
- Monitor and optimize all aspects of your sliders
- Advanced Debugging Options
With this in mind, if you have installed the Slider Revolution Plugin and Activated its Settings, then follow the Layout & Visual Activation Guide.
For your Takeaway,
In reality, this extensive plugin has a multiplicity of useful options. We suggest you refer to these Slider Revolution resources to learn more about the plugin and its usage. Including the official;
From the latest version of Slider Revolution is no more possible to install the demo sliders from the WordPress admin. Therefore, if you need to download Slider Revolution examples please follow the link below.
If you are having trouble with Slider Revolution WordPress Plugin free download, try to disable AD blocking. Especially for the site or try another Web Browser.
In conclusion, if working with your Slider Revolution Responsive plugin, or disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser doesn’t help, please Contact Us.
After all, you’ll find more related and useful content through the links provided below. Including,
- The jmexclusives: Content Design and Development Online
- Slider Revolution Responsive: Download the WordPress Plugin
- WP Beginner: WordPress Website Themes Guide
- Theme Fusion: Revolution Slider Responsive Mobile Padding Class
- Get the #1 Slider Plugin for WordPress Today!