Main Social Media Platforms Down Arguably, the word’s Main Social Media Platforms users affiliated to Facebook, WhatsApp & Instagram are on their edge at the moment due to service unavailability. According to credible sources from the jmexclusives Digital Online & Social Media Platforms Department, Whatsapp, Facebook & Instagram appears to be partially down. Especially for some users around the world as of 13th March 2019. While you can open both platforms, it seemingly looks like you can’t send or receive messages on either platform. And you can’t post new content either as for the past few hours. [caption id="attachment_16191" align="aligncenter" width="1280"]
Why are the three Social Media Platforms down?The outage of services by Facebook inflicted an effect on Instagram and WhatsApp platforms as well. Not only from the headquarters country but currently all over the world. As a matter of fact, the three social media platforms fans and followers from around the world had no other option than to revisit their Twitter accounts. Not to mention eloquently, up until now, the tweeps are showcasing their anger and distress. Especially throwing stones and calling a war on such inconsistency and indefinite behavior from their masters. Not only are the followers unable to access the social media platforms web and applications, but also sending messages are in vain. Whereas those trying to access Facebook were met with a message saying; ” Facebook will be back soon.” To a majority, this is a lucrative website design and development language only geeks understand. But, since the jmexclusives team is committed to keeping you informed and enlighted all at the same. Below is the simplified understanding of the matter. [embedyt] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nc6ra6O9TE[/embedyt]
6 main reasons as to why Websites and Applications go down
In the event that your website takes more than two seconds to load, 14% of your customers will leave and find another place to shop. Imagine what your customers would do if your website was unavailable for more than two seconds. That’s why a website downtime crash simply isn’t an option for online businesses. Take a look at the most common causes of website crashes so you can stay on top of them and keep your website running. Generally speaking, no matter what problem you’re having, you should contact your Web Hosting Service Provider. They should be able to help you figure out any problem you’re having, especially if it is a problem hosting problem. That being said, they should help you with other website problems as well.
1. General Maintenance ServicesFor many website engineers, you’ll agree that; not even a single Website and or Application meets the 100% threshold. Which means, after the successful completion of an AMP Ready and Responsive Website, other factors follow. Including, data usage from the general online traffic, upgrade of theme layout, new plugins update, code integration, social media platforms merger, etc. Some of these processes require a Website Downtime in order to control the general access of the Domain Files. However, the majority of low-class developers takes all the risk by working on the backend files, especially on the Cpanel exposing themselves to external infiltration. At times, as soon as the line is open, it provides an easy way for the Website and Application hijackers. Including the hackers who steal valuable information, files and times disfiguring the whole setup. Therefore, it is always recommended that you inform your website visitors of downtimes prior to the planned offline timelines.
2. Traffic and Visitors ErrorThis just means too many people tried to visit your website at once. You know on Black Friday when so many people rush into a store at once things end up breaking and people get hurt? When too many people visit your website at once, it kind of becomes its own little Black Friday. You probably remember back in 2015 when the Theater Websites Crashed because so many people were trying to buy tickets to “The Force Awakens.” It’s the same thing for your website. If too many people try to look for Exterminators Reviews near Rock Hill SC and the Go Forth website isn’t ready, it could crash. Make sure that your server can handle a sudden rush of traffic so that doesn’t happen to you.
3. Domain and Hosting ErrorYour domain name is the address to your website. If you invited someone over to your house but didn’t give them the address, they wouldn’t be able to find the house. The same thing happens with a domain name. If people can’t find your domain, they can’t find your website. Especially on the instances when the domains name expires as well. If your domain expires, your website will no longer appear online. Make a habit of checking the expiration date of your domain to make sure it never expires. Sometimes your website can go down because you don’t have a large enough hosting plan. Maybe you forgot about your plan and haven’t updated it since you started your website. Or maybe your website just had a sudden growth. Either way, as your website continues to develop and get more traffic, your hosting plan should grow with it. If your hosting plan is too small and a lot of people try to get onto your website, it will shut itself down. Fortunately, this error is a simple fix. Just contact your hosting providers and select a larger plan.
4. Hackers, Virus Attacks and Code ErrorsFor instance, sometimes your website may crash because you, or someone else who has access to your website, accidentally broke the web code. This usually happens because someone messes something up while they’re doing maintenance or updating the website. If you experience a website crash after you know someone was working on it, then it probably crashed because of a code error. As can be seen, increasingly, online attacks are the other extremes towards a website crash. These attacks could be from bots or actual people maliciously trying to hack into your website. There are a lot of bots on the internet, and a lot of them carry virus software. They are like the insects of the internet. They crawl around the internet and try to find websites they can break into. If one gets attracted to your website, the rest will swarm, usually causing your website to crash. The bots don’t even have to even break in to make the site shut down. To enumerate, Hackers are people deliberately trying to break into your website. One of the easiest hackers attacks is called a DDoS, or Distributed Denial of Service attack. This means the hacker overwhelms your website with traffic from all kinds of sources. If the hacker is successful, your website will crash. There are many other kinds of hacker attacks that can also cause damage to your website.
5. Plugin, Spamming, and Extension Errors
SpammingSpamming is common to the website and social media platforms affiliated to large visits and searches leading to Subscribers. Whereas, the innocent online readers and site visitors spam your Cpanel webmail with subscription messages which you’ll find tiring going through. In most cases, the jmexclusives Team advice you to integrate a third party carrier through POP3 such as Gmail. Whereas you are able to offload some of your CPU Memory usage accumulated by constant emails in your hosted accounts. Equally important, allow the POP3 carrier to leave no copy on the main account emptying the emails to your Gmail account.
Plugin & Extensions ConflictA plugin or extension are pieces of software that add to your website and give it additional features. In other words, they let your website display content and functions that weren’t originally part of your site. Think of it this way, you buy a new phone, but it doesn’t have any way to store or play music. So you download a music app, and now your phone can play music, something it wasn’t able to do before. The problem with plugins and extensions is that they’re made by other people you don’t know. Some of those creators may make one that isn’t very stable and others may make a great plugin but fail to update it. Whether the plugin or extension is just not made very well or not updated, they can sometimes give out. When that happens, your whole website can crash.
The Social Media Platforms Breakdown
Important to realize, having the three main Social Media Platforms on the ground might be confusing as well as tear-jerking amongst the loyal fans. However, for others, the Social Media Platforms and their composites are still accessible. Including, the Facebook Profile, Page, Group, Instagram for Mobile, WhatsApp, and even Gramblr. Below is a general preview on understanding the meaning of the three e-commerce social media giants.
The Relationship between Facebook and Instagram Social Media PlatformsIn a recent study called ‘A Tale of Two Feeds’, marketing science researchers at Facebook explored how various groups of people relate to Facebook and Instagram and explained what their research revealed about how people perceive and use these two social platforms on a weekly basis. The first thing to realize is the sheer dominance of these two platforms right now. Whereas 2 out of every 5 mobile minutes in Kenya is spent on either Facebook or Instagram. And if you’re anything like me (which hopefully for your own sanity you aren’t!) you’ll find any free moment is taken up by hopping between your apps. And in my case, that is email, Facebook, Instagram, and Safari. Learn more about; A Tale of Two Feeds: Just What Is The Difference Between Facebook And Instagram?
ConclusionOf course, as long as you have an internet connection or mobile data, the first thing you do is trying to scope around these social media platforms. Whether for news updates, news feed updates, gossips, breaking news, inspirations, trends, events, dietary, fun, etc. The list is possibly endless. In conclusion, if you have further Questions you’d like the jmexclusives to provide answers to, especially through their Online FAQs Page, Contact Us. You can as well leave your contributions and views below this post on the Comments Box.
- Natasha Courtenay Smith – A Tale of Two Feeds: Just what is The Difference Between Facebook and Instagram?
- The jmexclusives Agency –
- Imore – Instagram: Everything you need to Know! – Facebook: Everything you need to Know! – WhatsApp: Everything you need to Know!
- Site Uptime – To Top 8 Reasons Behind A Website Crash.
- Domain.com – What is ICANN?
- Stuff – Facebook and Instagram down: Outage comes after Gmail and Google Drive crash.
- Evening Standard – Instagram down AND Facebook down: Global users are reporting outages on social apps.
- The Verge – Facebook and Instagram are down for some users around the world.
About jmexclusives Bloggers:
- The Joseph Mucira Exclusives aka (jmexclusives) are pro-influencers, content affiliates, trendsetters, certifiers, publishers, brand & product designers, site developers, SEO specialists, lead campaign marketers, I.C.T. consultants, businesses-brands-products-managers & Value Added Service (V.A.S) providers. » More about jmexclusives Team »