What does the term facebook promotion mean? How are you looking for creative ways to spread the word about your Facebook page? Your fan page can be one of your organization’s richest sources of interaction, R&D and lead generation. The only problem is making people aware of it! And how do you make them aware is by promoting it? Unless you have a built-in audience like big-boy brands Coke or Red Bull, you’ll need to educate your fan base on how to find you on Facebook. Your Facebook Page makes it easy for people to find out more about what you offer and get in touch. People can communicate with your business on Facebook through Messenger, and it’s a flexible and convenient way to provide customer service. Stay active on your Page by replying to comments on your posts. When people know that you’re interacting with them, they connect more to your business. Once you’ve set up your Facebook Page, you can build an audience of people whose interests are in what you to offer. People can like your Page and sign up to receive notifications when you publish updates, helping you reach customers and stay top of mind with them. A great way to start is by inviting customers you currently do business with. Or people in your life who may have genuine interests in your business to like your Facebook Page. They can support you by interacting with your posts and sharing your content. This initial audience helps you establish credibility, build your reputation and spread the word about your business straight away.
Create your advert on facebook.
- Go to the Page associated with the website you want to promote
- Scroll down to the About section located on the left-hand side of the Page
- Select Promote next to the URL listed on the Page
- To edit the website address, headline or text of your promotion, just click into the relevant box and make the desired adjustments
- Your advert will automatically be updated in the Preview Advert section
Choose your audience
- You can specify the location, age, gender and interests of the people you’d like to reach
- The Interests field fills the interests we think to make sense for your customers. But, we encourage you to type any additional interests into the box or to remove any interests that don’t apply
- If you’d like to apply more advanced targeting options, try using the adverts create tool to promote your website.
Choose your budget
- The budget you enter will be a daily budget
- You can choose to promote your website continuously or set an end date for your promotion
- You’ll only be charged when your advert is displayed on Facebook, so your entire budget may not always be spent
- For more sophisticated bidding and budgeting options, try using the adverts create tool to promote your website
Use the network you already haveIf someone has already joined your email list, they most likely would love to connect with you on Facebook too. Send out an email to your contact list, announcing your new page and inviting people to Like your business on Facebook. You should also add social media buttons to your email footer. Continually, to remind the email subscribers of your active social channels.
Add a Follow Button on your websiteMake it easy for your website visitors to Like your page by adding a Follow Button to your website or blog. A Facebook Follow Button is a widget you can add to your website that links people from your website to your Facebook Page. For an official Facebook Follow Button, go to Facebook’s Social Plugins resource page.
Create a Facebook AdRunning a Facebook Ad is an easy way to get your page in front of a new relevant audience. Using Facebook’s targeting features you can create an ad that reaches people with certain characteristics like age and location. You can also use Facebook’s Custom Audiences feature to upload your email list and reach your existing contacts.
Share helpful contentThere is a big difference between social media and social media marketing. Give people a reason to Like your page by sharing helpful posts and driving action. Facebook is a highly visual channel, so share images and videos when you can. You can even try a Facebook Live to engage your fans.
Promote your page offline tooPromote your Facebook Page on all of your print marketing materials including business cards, menus, flyers, signs, t-shirts — anywhere it can be visible. Mention your Facebook Page the next time you speak at a workshop, seminar or conference. You can even include an image and link to your page in your slide deck.
Don’t forget your existing social followingIf you’re active on other social media channels, like Twitter, Pinterest, or LinkedIn, promote your page on those channels as well. Your superfans will be happy to connect with your business anywhere they can. What good is a Facebook Page if no one knows it exists? Promote your page everywhere you can to increase your following and start making a real impact on social media. Check out our Facebook Page for more useful posts on how you can market and promote your page even if it is from scratch. Click Here! ]]>
About jmexclusives Bloggers:
- The Joseph Mucira Exclusives aka (jmexclusives) are pro-influencers, content affiliates, trendsetters, certifiers, publishers, brand & product designers, site developers, SEO specialists, lead campaign marketers, I.C.T. consultants, businesses-brands-products-managers & Value Added Service (V.A.S) providers. » More about jmexclusives Team »
- Advertising & Marketing Strategies2019.06.25Global Fitness Agency – For Physical Wellness
- Audiovisual & Photography Updates2019.06.24David Molnar – From Pilot & Wrestler – Photography
- Celebrities & Public Figure Biographies2019.06.23Nandy – The African Princess – Music Story
- Cloud Computing & Technology2019.06.22Autoptimize your WordPress Website Data