IBM Services & Solutions Support
IBM (International Business Machines Corporation), incorporated on June 16, 1911, as a technology company. The Company operates through five segments. Including, Global Technology Services (GTS), Global Business Services (GBS), Software, Systems Hardware, and Global Financing.
Everything You Need To Build Anything You Want.In the first place, the IBM team are experts in business, technology, and the industrial use of advanced technology. Especially to help you reduce cost, business risk, achieve compliance and accelerate speed to the market. In addition to creating new revenue streams and establish a security-rich and reliable infrastructure. Particularly that which is ready for AI and hybrid cloud. [caption id="attachment_15688" align="aligncenter" width="3000"]
The IBM Clientele BaseThe IBM clientele represents the cornerstone of their industries. Collectively, they are responsible for 1093 billion revenue airline passenger miles in 2016. Whereas there were 216 billion card transactions in 2017 and 3 billion mobile connections worldwide in the same year. In addition to USD $842 billion in hypermarket retail sales in 2017 and 63 million passenger vehicles in 2016.
The IBM Company FounderCharles Ranlett Flint (January 24, 1850 – February 26, 1934) was the founder of the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company. Which later became IBM. For his financial dealings, he earned the moniker “Father of Trusts“. Flint was born on January 24, 1850, in Thomaston, Maine. His father, Benjamin Chapman, had changed the family name to Flint after being adopted by an uncle on his mother’s side. The family moved from Maine to New York City where his father ran the family’s mercantile firm Chapman & Flint, which had been founded in 1837. [caption id="attachment_15689" align="aligncenter" width="1200"] Simplify your migration, from any environment to any environment. Moreover, you can test, move workloads and migrate back if needed — no lock-in.[/caption]
IBM & ICCG at a glance
As an example, the Company’s software segment consists primarily of middleware and operating systems software. Middleware serves as a software layer that connects operating systems to applications across a software platform. The IBM middleware portfolio allows integration of unrelated systems, processes, and applications while providing functionality, in both on-premise and hybrid cloud environments. Operating systems are the software engines that run computers.
As a matter of fact, the IBM software segment also has several categories. Including, WebSphere, Information Management, Tivoli, Workforce Solutions, Rational, Watson, Watson Health and Watson Internet of Things (IoT). On the other hand, its WebSphere delivers capabilities that enable organizations to run business applications. Moreover, the IBM Information Management enables clients to integrate, manage and analyze amounts of data from a range of sources. Tivoli includes security systems software that provides clients with a single security intelligence platform that enables them to secure various aspects of their enterprise and prevent security breaches.
The IBM Major Products
1. Give your Business an EdgeWhy move to the IBM Cloud Computing Technology? The IBM Topology offers; on-premises or off, public or private, bare metal or multicloud products. In addition, IBM Cloud makes it faster and easier to create innovative experiences with the latest technologies. Build new Artificial Intelligence (AI) apps that learn from every interaction, modernize core systems with microservices and lift and shift VMware apps without massive rework.
2. Get ready for the Artifical IntelligenceThe IBM Architecture offers your company limitless AI benefits. Moreover, the right data architecture provides a solid foundation for AI. Especially to improve organizational processes, create enriching customer experiences and pursue new revenue streams.
3. See it all without losing controlIBM offers you a lucrative journey with no shortage of complexity. Not to mention that the IBM Cloud is designed to make your life easier. Particularly with tools that integrate, broker and give you greater visibility across all your vendors, clouds and IT. Uniquely allowing you to maximize the value of your new and existing investments. Choose the right tools for the job from one of the broadest portfolios of industry-leading cloud products. From bare metal servers to serverless compute, IBM offers resources for any workload. Learn more about the other IBM Cloud Products. [caption id="attachment_15690" align="aligncenter" width="1500"] Lifecycle services support you from development and testing through deployment and management.[/caption]
IBM & ICCG Consulting
In other words, the Independent Computer Consulting Group (ICCG) is a Global Information Technology Solutions Provider for the Enterprise. Being that, since 1988, ICCG has been providing innovative information technology solutions. Always with an eye on the changing market and technological horizon. Additionally, ICCG offers complete application and IT infrastructure services and support to meet key business needs. Moreover, long-time global customers continue to rely on ICCG to satisfy their diverse and growing business needs.
On the other hand, ICCG is dedicated to helping customers bridge their gap between ERP and SCM technologies. And also business problems to deliver greater value from their technology investments.
The ICCG’s Functional and Technical expertise Spans include;
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Warehouse Management Solutions (WMS)
- The Product Life Cycle Management (PLM)
- Product Data Management (PDM)
- The Business Intelligence (BI)
- Business Process Management
- Systems Integration and Migration.
IBM & ICCG Results
By specializing in six specific industries, ICCG has developed extraordinarily deep industry knowledge and are experts in mapping technology to your industry’s needs. Combine with a technology and application expertise, ICCG is uniquely qualified to accelerate the results.
They have earned their reputation for high performance and flexibility because they have a disciplined approach, stress honesty and integrity, and always put the needs of their customers first. Their motto is to “Do the right things,” and those are not just words; they are what they do every day to help their customers reach their goals. And help them take their businesses to great heights.
In conclusion, if you have any additions or questions, please leave your comments below or send your questions through The jmexclusives Contacts Page.]]>