Online Money Online Money has become the thing of the 21st Century Generation. One of the great things about the internet is that you can go into business for yourself from the comfort of your home. All you need is an internet connection, and you can make online money. Diving into the online world will free you from the daily 9 to 5 grind of a desk job and afford you more time to travel, indulge in hobbies, and spend time with the family. How many articles are there about making online money? Thousands? Millions? Enough? Probably. But there’s a problem. Too many of them are just sales pitches to convince you to sign up for some seminar, webinar, training session or some other way to become an online millionaire. [caption id="attachment_11137" align="aligncenter" width="1200"]
1. Engage in Easy writing and BloggingHey look, an article about making money online that doesn’t mention blogging. . . oh, wait, here it is. First off, I’m a blogger so it seems wrong not to mention it, but more importantly, it’s a legitimate way to make money. It’s quite possibly the least straight-forward way on this list, but it’s very doable and it’s also quite possibly the most fun way on this list. I love blogging and I know hundreds of bloggers who feel the same. So let’s talk about making money blogging and what it really means. Blogging is something that requires patience, persistence and discipline. It may mean writing every day for over a year before you really start to see any money from it. There are exceptions to the rule, but from my dealings with other bloggers, it seems to be pretty common to spend one or even two years building your blog, your brand, and your authority, before making any serious amount of money. Some people argue that you can make money without a lot of traffic and while that is true in some circumstances, you will generally need a lot of website traffic to start earning from a blog and that takes a while. Once you’ve reached that point, you may request us how to monetize your blog. Read More Here!
2. Selling DIY & StuffEver since the idea of online auctions came into existence, the online selling market has been on the rise. Many are interested but don’t know how to get started. There are still all kinds of ways to make online money, whether you’re selling what you already have or buying and selling a store. Before we get started, here are a few general tips when selling anything online:
- Get a PayPal account. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you’ll want to get one if you’re doing business online. It’s the standard in online business for receiving payment and paying others.
- Take good pictures. Some of the options below don’t require you to actually take the picture and sell the product, but for the ones that do, make sure you take a clear picture that makes your product stand out from the others. If you’re going to be taking a lot of pictures, set up a small “studio-like” area in your home with a backdrop and proper lighting to really make your pictures come across as professional. And of course, you’ll want a good camera too.
- Be honest. If you’re selling used items, be honest about every dent, scratch, blemish, etc.. This will reduce many issues you could run into and keep your reviews positive.
- Do good business. Plain and simple. Whether you’re selling on a small site or opening an online store, your customer service matters. You’ll want to get those positive reviews and make a good name for yourself. Respond to questions, concerns, and complaints. Offer a guarantee if available.
3. Connect with Websites that paysLet’s go ahead and get this out of the way. There are all kinds of websites that will pay you for various things, such as shopping, taking surveys or testing products. No, I’m not getting paid to promote any of these and no, these websites won’t make you a millionaire, but they are great for earning some extra cash. I’ll leave out the scams.
Here are some legitimate websites that you can make online money:Swagbucks – Swagbucks is great for earning some extra cash. You can do a variety of things to make money, from taking surveys to using their search engine. You won’t get rich, but you will earn a few bucks. If you have the time to kill, you can spend it earning some extra cash, instead of surfing the web. InboxDollars – InboxDollars is similar to Swagbucks since you’re going to be taking surveys, shopping, etc., so if you want to maximize your return, sign up for both websites. They also offer a search engine that pays you (like Swagbucks) and you get $5 just for signing up. I won’t continue to list survey sites one after another down the list, but if you want to get paid to take surveys, also check out GlobalTestMarket, E-Poll Surveys, and Survey Club. Project Payday – Project Payday is one of those sites that has testimonials of people who have earned thousands of dollars by getting paid to get trial offers. I’m not saying you’ll earn thousands, but it is legit and you can earn some extra cash. They assume that by paying you to do a free trial, you’ll either like the product and purchase it, or forget to cancel the trial and get charged for it. If you can keep track and cancel before you get charged (if you don’t want the product), then this is a great site for making some money.
More websites to make online moneyUser Testing – User Testing pays $10 a pop for testing websites. A test usually takes about 15-20 minutes. The purpose is for a website owner to watch someone, who is new to their site, try to navigate it. The value that the site owner gets by watching an actual user experience is worth a ton, but $10 isn’t a bad pay-out Fiverr – Fiverr is a great place to make a few bucks or spend a few bucks if you need some of the services people offer. Basically, everything is $5. You either pay $5 or charge $5. They call them “gigs.” You can offer your services however you choose. If you sell art and you’re fine selling pieces for $5 each, that’s a gig. A graphic designer and you want to offer your services for $10/hour, simply offer a 30-minute gig. If they need two hours of graphic design, they pay you $20, or $10/hour by buying four gigs. IZEA – IZEA works in addition to a blog or on its own. You get paid to blog, tweet, take photos and take videos. The pay is mostly based on your following, so if you want to make money with your tweets, you’ll need to grow your Twitter following. Likewise, if you want to make money with blogs, you’ll need substantial blog traffic (more on blogging below).
4. Do Affiliate MarketingYou may already know that affiliate marketing is one of the oldest online moneymakers out there. Here’s how it works:
- As an internet entrepreneur, you’ll need your own web presence: website, blog, social media platforms, landing pages, sales pages, banner ads, or e-commerce site. But instead of selling your own products, you sell the products of other companies. You can use several of these combinations, if you like, as long as you get your marketing message to the public.
- Then, pick a hot affiliate niche market; one with many potential customers. Look at social media to ID trends and see what’s hot on sites like Amazon and CJ Affiliate, for example.
- Provide important content and marketing messages aimed at your prospects.
- When customers on your digital platform click on a link to make a purchase, they are taken to your affiliate partner’s site to complete the transaction—and you get a commission for every completed sale. The best part is you don’t have to deal with shipping or customer service.
5. Engage with Niche E-commerceAs a startup internet entrepreneur, you’re not competing with e-commerce titans or major retailers like Walmart. You also don’t need a warehouse or a logistics system to sell your wares. What you do need to succeed is to narrow-focus. In other words, find your niche, and stick to it. That way you become the go-to expert and appear high in the search engine rankings. The most important thing is that there has to be a market for your niche. For example, you might have a passion for 16th-century French poetry, but you won’t attract a lot of readers. Instead, find the hot trends and markets that are current right now and marry those to your knowledge base. Pay attention to the news, social media feeds, and best-selling items on Amazon and eBay to get a read on what markets you want to enter.
6. Own a YouTube ChannelTop YouTubers can make millions each year, and that includes 5 year-olds. Take PewDiePie who has made more than $15 million filming himself playing video games. But you don’t need millions of viewers to make money on YouTube. Some ideas for valuable videos include how-tos such as recipes, unboxing (where you open a product for viewers), food and travel reviews, music videos, comedy skits, and so on.
Here’s how to make money on YouTube:
- Set up your YouTube channel, the place where your videos will live.
- Upload videos consistently and be specific when describing the content in your video. Make sure your videos are high-quality and contain useful or entertaining content. You don’t need a fancy camera to get going; a smartphone will suffice in the beginning.
- Put the word out on your social media platforms like Facebook and your email marketing list. You should also share the videos on social media or embed them on your blog or website.
- Respond to comments from viewers to create a fan base. Your job is to attract and keep viewers.
- Monetize your undertaking by allowing YouTube to include ads in your videos. When viewers click on an ad, you split the fee with Google. The more views, the more revenue for you.